IGNORED

Wilsons Replacement

94th Minute

OK it seems the only problem with wilson goin is the lack of a sutible replacement, so ive made a shortlist:

TomF

WillsbridgeRed

Taz

glos boy

cider head

bucksred

cheshire_red

Robbored

chalky

bcfc seattle

Lita For Congo

Red Goblin

edson

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Lordofthebling

Bristol Boy

this is not a final list and was only made up using the status given by the amount of post made

Guest Cyprus_Red
sorry your only a first teamer, but if you put your name forward..........
i've got a good record on championship manager :rolleyes:

Well I wouldn't be as expensive as Wilson, and I'd give it to you straight. If the team were crap then I'd publically admit it.

I'd listen to and answer questions from the supporters. If you thought that somebody needed to be dropped and replaced with somebody else (within the squad obviously) then as long as the majority agree with you, then it will happen.

If I was doing a really bad job, then I'd walk away without even asking for a penny compensation.

Vote Taz for manager, you know it makes sense :rolleyes:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

hey CITY4EVA ?

were u the Guy from Canada that was on the tele ? Think it was ITV sport , and ended his statement with WILSON OUT ?

Guest RED DURZ

I think I should have the job!

Its about time a women was in charge! I'd be ruthless like H on Footballers wives and I'm a Cockney!

I have all the attributes main one being I'm an Arsenal supporter I could mould our team like the Gunners perhaps if I make Matty Hill wear his socks over his knees he'll play like Henry?

I dont want a salary I'll do it for the pure love!

And a chance to kick a few A*****! :rolleyes:

i'd give um' the brian clough / alex ferguson fist of steel.

goblin as my no.2 and cider gliders as scout.

malaggro reserve team manager

midland red as youth coach

eastender as physio

and for those who have not been on the subbers

forum might not know si-der but he would be

our psychologist Crazy.gif

Why thank y'all kind sir for putting my name forward as candidate, for Ashton Gate...tis a great honour to be regarded so highly...does this mean I have to sign up and be a happy clappy, and toe the party line then?? :rolleyes:

Can I suggest the Gliders to be in charge, as their greater experience, and wisdom may in fact get us promoted, cos Wilson wont, Red Goblin for motivation coach, Red Top and Edson for coaching. They might just get the players to play, with the pride in OUR club, so patently missing under our last four managers!!

Happy clappies, get a life!!! Wilson is not the new messiah...never was and sure never will be!

I don't think I should be considered.

My house is in excess of a two hour drive from Bristol, I would probably need more than four years to get the team promoted and I doubt I'd have the backing of a large number of supporters.

I can't see that working.

Archived