IGNORED

Bristol City Flags - Requesting Some Help.

Spike

I was wondering if my fellow City fans could help me out by posting any pictures of flags you have that you take down the Ashton gate or to away games?

The reason for this is I have recently finished making a mod to put the real Bristol City adboards into FIFA 13 on the PC and I now want to add the flags you see at the ground.

Any pictures of flags that are regularly down Ashton Gate or have been seen down the gate would be fantastic so I can start this project tomorrow and work on it until it's complete :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and once I have finished making the mod I'll put up a link for the adboards and flags to import for those who would like it :)

I don't have any pictures of flags but I seen your other mods and I will happily check them out if you could post a link please?

I've not uploaded the adboards or kits yet, I plan to do them once I finish the flags mod :) I'll basically make a Bristol City patch pack :)

You sir are a legend. I have so far managed to make 11 of the 14 needed and then 2 vertical flags are left. Should be done by this evening thanks to your links :)

No problem fella. And I'm loving that work so far by the way.

Archived