IGNORED

Anyone Who Sits In The Ateyo

bcfcbs20

Do you have anything you want brought up at the fans parliment meeting if you do leave a msg here or send me a pm if you want. It looks like there is already a fair few things being discussed but if you have anything you want me to bring up I will try my best to get in on the agenda.

i like what you guys are trying to do, but you may be fighting a losing battle as the clubs family stand, songs with swearing in wont go down too well, i thought id give it a try up there for the peterborough game ,dead as a dodo, turns out there was an offer from the evening post 2 cheap tickets for a tenner ,

really hope it goes well for you guys , maybe you could team up with dolman a block as a singing area so at least the noise is coming from one area

i salute you parkenders :clap:

Agree with most posts here. Currently it is dead up there but that is not through lack of trying. We had a huge flag made to show everyone where we are, we advertise on otib, twitter, fb etc. We had loads of flyers produced and handed them out and balloon days etc. I wonder if the club could help and make it a singing block? They don't sell seats in there anyway so why not ? What's the worst that could happen? Improved atmos and more money for the club. Lets trial it for the rest of the season bcfc? Advertise it as a singing block to help support the team during hard times and lets get behind the team

Don't give up forza revolution.

It was never going to be an easy thing to get going especially given the dross on the pitch.

When the footy improves the fans will come back, that is when you have to seize your chance.

Much respect for your efforts, keep it going.

Agree with most posts here. Currently it is dead up there but that is not through lack of trying. We had a huge flag made to show everyone where we are, we advertise on otib, twitter, fb etc. We had loads of flyers produced and handed them out and balloon days etc. I wonder if the club could help and make it a singing block? They don't sell seats in there anyway so why not ? What's the worst that could happen? Improved atmos and more money for the club. Lets trial it for the rest of the season bcfc? Advertise it as a singing block to help support the team during hard times and lets get behind the team

641967834_o.jpg

Archived