IGNORED

To Everyone Who Has Accepted Relegation

pigeon

Man up! I can't believe the amount of people talking as if its already set in stone! Its pathetic.

We are in an awful position, but we have a game in hand... If we get these next 6 points at home then we are going to be right back in the dogfight. The teams around us would be:

Shef Wed - On a good run but its bound to end

Birmingham - Looking like its going into admin and has already openly said it is selling all its senior players

Huddersfield - Awful form and just lost their manager, look like they are in free fall

Barnsley - On paper, probably the worst team in the championship

Peterborough - On a good run but with tough upcoming fixtures

There are still 19 games to play, it is possible... Its depressing coming on this forum at the moment and seeing all the people that have already given up... No wonder we are considered a joke team with fans like that.

Whats worse is i've witnessed other teams fans when they've been faced with awful odds of staying up (worse than ours) but they are still believing and still pushing for survival. Basically, wheres the passion lads?

Man up! I can't believe the amount of people talking as if its already set in stone! Its pathetic.

We are in an awful position, but we have a game in hand... If we get these next 6 points at home then we are going to be right back in the dogfight. The teams around us would be:

Birmingham - Looking like its going into admin and has already openly said it is selling all its senior players

Huddersfield - Awful form and just lost their manager, look like they are in free fall

There are still 19 games to play, it is possible... Its depressing coming on this forum at the moment and seeing all the people that have already given up... No wonder we are considered a joke team with fans like that.

Whats worse is i've witnessed other teams fans when they've been faced with awful odds of staying up (worse than ours) but they are still believing and still pushing for survival. Basically, wheres the passion lads?

Man up?!

send that one to the players, we cannot effect the way they play, only the manager and themselves can do that

until the players actually show some fight or passion then more and more fans will accept the fact we are going down,

3 games a side they have shown us nothing at home to show they are capable of fight and desire to win in order to get us out of the mess they themselfs have put us in,

This is SoD's first home game the crowd will be right behind him whether the gutless players are up to it is a different matter,

for me the team has to be (fitness pending)

Heaten

LB Cunningham LCB Fontaine RCB Carey © RB Foster/Wilson M (both pretty bad but no one else)

LM Anderson LCM Kelly RCM Skuse RM Burns

CF Baldock (if fit) CF Davies (if fit)

:clap::clap: Well said :clap::clap: Come on you REDS!!!

Not sure if the OP is aware of how well Ipswich and Watford are doing away from home at the moment.

Ipswich 3-1-1 F6 A4, have kept clean sheets in their last two aways

Watford 3-2-0 F12 A6

We're 1-1-3 F6 A13 at Ashton Gate over the same period and have only beaten Ipswich once in their last five games down here. We've failed to beat Watford in any of the last five league games at AG.

As I've said elsewhere today, it's not about 'accepting relegation', it's realism. I'd be delighted if we won both games but I'm not holding my breath.

I agree...

Archived