IGNORED

East End Flags Tomorrow

Dave L

For EE users, we have put an extra strip of netting on the home side of the Future TV segregation netting if you want to put flags out tomorrow. Any time between 9 and 1. Also to confirm that City fans will be in the block behind the goal. See you tomorrow.

For EE users, we have put an extra strip of netting on the home side of the Future TV segregation netting if you want to put flags out tomorrow. Any time between 9 and 1. Also to confirm that City fans will be in the block behind the goal. See you tomorrow.

Well done DL, :city:

Thanks Dave i appreciate the clubs efforts for flags vs Ipswich and i hope a few fans take up the offer.

I have only just seen this post due to just getting in from a late night shift so the bulk of flags that used to be out before may be a bit short notice to locate in time for Saturday, they are in storage in a few locations and a couple were given back to their owners to take to a few England away games, so if the netting is a bit sparce Saturday it is due to lack of time to get flags together than not wanting to put them out.

But if others have flags then yes bring them and put them out ;)

Fair play to the club. Just a heads up Dave I just popped down to put a flag on the netting and the steward was unaware of the situation,it wasn't a problem as such as after a few calls access was sorted. Just thought I'd let you know.

Archived