IGNORED

A Missed Opportunity By The Club.....

BB in Backwell

If the Club are thinking about a few £10 Games this Season like last then surely this would be the ideal Game to have it?

S'OD's first Game at Home, a must Win game etc etc, near sell-out, a City Win, what better way to jump-start the Season?

However, if the Club make an effort for the Barnsley Game (Tenner) then I'll make the effort to fly home & attend the Game.

I think the club certainly needs to be looking at deals like this (Kevin Smith) a tenner a game or similar.

Better to act NOW and replicate the gates from the tale end of last season, we could be a long time relegated, make the right decisions now and not dwell on things we should have done !!

I think the club certainly needs to be looking at deals like this (Kevin Smith) a tenner a game or similar.

Better to act NOW and replicate the gates from the tale end of last season, we could be a long time relegated, make the right decisions now and not dwell on things we should have done !!

I agree. I think that people are often very critical of the Ashton Gate crowd. Sometimes fairly and sometimes unfairly, but at the end of last season they were tremendous and I think it was a significant factor in our scramble to safety.

The club need to do everything they can to replicate that.

Completely agree, i'm a student in Manchester and i really thought they'd lower it to a tenner this week cos if they did I would of come down...

Simply can't afford 24 quid on top of petrol/train. Shame cos it would really help the team if the ground was packed.

Completely agree, i'm a student in Manchester and i really thought they'd lower it to a tenner this week cos if they did I would of come down...

Simply can't afford 24 quid on top of petrol/train. Shame cos it would really help the team if the ground was packed.

I feel your pain. I was in Liverpool a couple of years ago doing my MA and I foolishly decided to still renew my season ticket and come down for most home games. This was not a good move. Cost me a fortune.

I've got a few buddies who are not city fans but keen to take in a game. Keep asking when the tenner-a-game offers are coming. I'm a season ticket holder but can't say I'd be too bothered if the club started offering these reduced price tickets - can't say all will feel the same though.

If the Club are thinking about a few £10 Games this Season like last then surely this would be the ideal Game to have it?

S'OD's first Game at Home, a must Win game etc etc, near sell-out, a City Win, what better way to jump-start the Season?

However, if the Club make an effort for the Barnsley Game (Tenner) then I'll make the effort to fly home & attend the Game.

You are absolutely right

today would have been perfect.

All the local football off the ground could've been nearly full

Archived