IGNORED

The Official City V Ipswich Match Day Thread

........................ Heaton

Maloney . Carey . Fonts (just) . Cunningham.

........ Kelly. Kilkenny. Skuse.

..................Anderson

..............Baldock . Taylor.

Anderson has freedom to move into channels, Skuse and Kelly step across to help the full backs when needed.

Keeps us strong centrally and keeps two up front, alternatively you can replace Anderson with Burns and drop Taylor a touch deeper for two poachers or drop Taylor for Burns and play them wider but up front.

Got a weird feeling about today that with all the expectation and our current run of form and so on that we may get beaten by 2 goals, I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose 3-1 or 2-0.... I would however say we need a win today as a loss today would kill almost any momentum we've got from bringing in SOD.

I refuse to give up yet but I think 5 games from now if we've not closed the gap between us and 21st position to 2 points and we're still more than 5 adrift I think we're all but done.

Got a weird feeling about today that with all the expectation and our current run of form and so on that we may get beaten by 2 goals, I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose 3-1 or 2-0.... I would however say we need a win today as a loss today would kill almost any momentum we've got from bringing in SOD.

I refuse to give up yet but I think 5 games from now if we've not closed the gap between us and 21st position to 2 points and we're still more than 5 adrift I think we're all but done.

cum on spike lets stay positive well untill we go one down at least :laugh: i have a good feeling 2-0 first clean sheet the lot am i mad yes probably but im gonna go with 2-0

........................ Heaton

Maloney . Carey . Fonts (just) . Cunningham.

........ Kelly. Kilkenny. Skuse.

..................Anderson

..............Baldock . Taylor.

Anderson has freedom to move into channels, Skuse and Kelly step across to help the full backs when needed.

Keeps us strong centrally and keeps two up front, alternatively you can replace Anderson with Burns and drop Taylor a touch deeper for two poachers or drop Taylor for Burns and play them wider but up front.

Well... I can't complain at any point today can I...

cum on spike lets stay positive well untill we go one down at least :laugh: i have a good feeling 2-0 first clean sheet the lot am i mad yes probably but im gonna go with 2-0

haha I'm trying to stay positive but I think my brain is starting to win over my heart... I'd love to think we can win this today but like I said, something just doesn't sit right. Not going to stop me hoping for the best though