IGNORED

Albert Adomah Deal

Jon atyeo is my dad

Think that's a bit harsh. Albert just loves the game and wants to play at the highest level. It aint all about the money with him unlike others.

No doubt he loves the game, but a move upwards, and extra money, got to be worth it. If you want to get success in this game, you should be aiming for bigger and better clubs, with that comes the money.

Strong rumours and I say RUMOURS palace have approached city with a 1.5million bid which we rejected, they have come back with a 2million bid and keep Adomah until the end of the season loan deal! Board are considering it!

Comes from the same source as when I said woolford handed in a transfer request!

Pretty reliable! Especially as board denied it then he went 2 weeks later.

The board can consider what they want but if adomah dont want to go to palace then end of, just like maynard didnt wanna go to leicester

2m sounds about right to me. Any bottom half championship team can't expect to keep hold of a player like Adomah, just hope that we keep hold of the 2m to reinvest in the summer to either keep us in the championship again or get promoted from league 1.

He is under contract and has said he is happy here. We do NOT have to sell.

2 mill is chicken feed; if this board sells him, let alone for a pathetic sum like 2 mil it tells us all we need to know about where we are headed. Frankly, we will deserve League 1 with such an attitude. I sincerely hope that is not the board's way of thinking.

Whatever Albert is worth I just don't want him to go to Palace.

I'll respect the clubs decision whatever but Albert, you can do better than Palace.

I know they are the only club to make a bid but if Albert is prepared to hold on till season end I'm convinced there will be a queue of bigger and better clubs waiting to sign him.

2m sounds about right to me. Any bottom half championship team can't expect to keep hold of a player like Adomah, just hope that we keep hold of the 2m to reinvest in the summer to either keep us in the championship again or get promoted from league 1.

This.

Surely with some decent scouting it must be possible to find two quality attacking players (midfield or forward) at £1M a piece to improve the overall quality of our football, and perhaps give us more options than relying upon Albert for all of our creativity (and defence down the right as well!!!). Albert goes into a team where he has a bit less pressure on his shoulders. Win-win.

This.

Surely with some decent scouting it must be possible to find two quality attacking players (midfield or forward) at £1M a piece to improve the overall quality of our football, and perhaps give us more options than relying upon Albert for all of our creativity (and defence down the right as well!!!). Albert goes into a team where he has a bit less pressure on his shoulders. Win-win.

Do you really think this is what we need the most? :bored:

Baldock and Davies would have an absolute field day in League 1, if they stay. It's the defence that we need to make our priority.

Baldock and Davies would have an absolute field day in League 1, if they stay. It's the defence that we need to make our priority.

I've got to be honest I think Fontaine, Greg, Maloney and Louis would also have field days in league one.

We need a defencive midfielder.

I've got to be honest I think Fontaine, Greg, Maloney and Louis would also have field days in league one.

We need a defencive midfielder.

I honestly can't see Louis playing for another season. Unlike the resident idiots, I wish he could, but I can't see it.

Albert is the only player that gets bums off seats at AG. The last two games have shown

just how important he is to us. The lack of width and threat without him is alarming. Sell and

we are down I fear. Obviously a stupid offer would have to be taken, but the CP offer is such that

we would be fools to take it when you weigh it up against Chapionshipm survival.

I was thinking more about the loss of creativity if he went, rather than priorities. If we could get that from the dev squad all the better.

Archived