IGNORED

Moloney Or Foster

Scrumpy_247

EVERYTIME without doubt.

Foster hasn't impressed ONCE for me, never understood the signing and rated him lower than Joe Edwards. Sooner he's moved on the better, one of the many McInnes mistake signings

Maloney looks, solid, strong, capable of defending attacking, nothing outstanding, just a solid defender, which is what we've been lacking.

Not really even a decision in my book. Would play my nan over foster at right back!

If shes recovered from her op then why not give SOD a bell? As long as she's not too greedy she ought to get a contract til the end of the season. Who knows where that could lead?

Enjoying the fact I posted a Ricky foster thread on the day SO'D was appointed wondering how long it would take for him to realise one of the main weak points in the team, glad he's seen fit to bring in an adequate replacement. Foster should never be more than back up again.

Not really even a decision in my book. Would play my nan over foster at right back!

I'd play Joey Deacon in front of Foster at the moment.

.....with Rocky's 86 year old nan ("Liam Fontaine" - post 53), that means we only need one more and our defence is sorted!!!

Although to qualify that, I don't mean I'd have Joey on the wing as an outlet for Foster, I mean that I'd select Deacon to play rather than Foster.

Just in case you were in any doubt.

Well Deacon has bags of experience, is always moving - in very unpredictable ways and is, of course, a fabulous dribbler.

His being dead should be no bar to being selected ahead of Ricky Foster.

Archived