IGNORED

Sack The Manager

tompo

Guest comeonyoureds

i've been talking to my mates today about the similarities between city and england!

-both have managers without any passion

-both managers baffle fans with team selections and tactics

-both teams stuggle to score many goals

-both are teams with bags of potential and yet constantly under achieve

and there was me thinking that a good performance tonight would give me hope for euro 2004 to ease the pain from sunday!

Guest Andy C

Yeah that's a really good idea, sack the Manager 2 weeks before the championships start :laugh: I spose youi'd like to see Wilkinson or Keegan back in charge!

We've only lost 1 competetive game in the whole of Sven's time in charge and that was to the eventual World Cup winners who have got better players than us in practically every position.

I think he's done a good job overall. Everyone seems to think we have this devine right to be the best in the world. If you look at the technical skills of a lot of our players than the likes of Croatia & Czech Rep are far better teams than us.

Yeah that's a really good idea, sack the Manager 2 weeks before the championships start :laugh: I spose youi'd like to see Wilkinson or Keegan back in charge!

We've only lost 1 competetive game in the whole of Sven's time in charge and that was to the eventual World Cup winners who have got better players than us in practically every position.

I think he's done a good job overall. Everyone seems to think we have this devine right to be the best in the world. If you look at the technical skills of a lot of our players than the likes of Croatia & Czech Rep are far better teams than us.

*sigh*

GONE FISHING

Archived