IGNORED

Goal Fest In Prospect Tonight ?

Eco

Watford's away games have resulted in 54 goals from 14 games, our home games 60 from 14 = an average of 4.07 gpg according to my calculator.

Wonder which way the goals will pan out, would love it to be 4-0 or 3-1 to us but 2-2 wouldn't be disastrous.

However based on Watford's for and against compared with ours logic says it's more likely to result in a big win for the Hornets.

Watford's away games have resulted in 54 goals from 14 games, our home games 60 from 14 = an average of 4.07 gpg according to my calculator.

Wonder which way the goals will pan out, would love it to be 4-0 or 3-1 to us but 2-2 wouldn't be disastrous.

However based on Watford's for and against compared with ours logic says it's more likely to result in a big win for the Hornets.

If you combine this with City's defence it must be a 0 - 0 draw,.

If SOD starts Davies and Stead up front (as I hope he will) then the goal fest could be coming from us.

Having said that, Watford at AG last season had a very well organised defence.

A game memorable of course for David James's "punch out" which turned off the back of his glove into the goal. He was also responsible for their other goal.

After which, Mcinnes dropped him and that was the last of him at BCFC.

If SOD starts Davies and Stead up front (as I hope he will) then the goal fest could be coming from us.

Having said that, Watford at AG last season had a very well organised defence.

A game memorable of course for David James's "punch out" which turned off the back of his glove into the goal. He was also responsible for their other goal.

After which, Mcinnes dropped him and that was the last of him at BCFC.

I thought that would be a career ending performance from him last season, fair play for how he's come back at Bournemuff.

Unfortunately, I think the David James appointment summed up everything that was wrong before SL stepped into the background.

A "Trophy" player. Over-paid and inconsistent for us, although he did make some brilliant saves.

Thankfully good sense now seems to be prevailing with the new recruitment policy set out by Jon Lansdown.

Archived