IGNORED

Get Your Suitcases Down Again, You Moaners

southvillekiddy

When will you ever learn buddy?, surely Mr Thomas taught you humility and how life and BCFC come back to bite you on the arse!

Mr Thomas was Welsh my dear Esmond and quite a positive chap, he had to be when Southville Primary FC were getting hammered every week by South Street, Bedminster Down and the rest.

What a tonic tonight has been - lets all go completely barmy.

Mr Thomas was Welsh my dear Esmond and quite a positive chap, he had to be when Southville Primary FC were getting hammered every week by South Street, Bedminster Down and the rest.

What a tonic tonight has been - lets all go completely barmy.

Him and Mr Boyce weren't very positive when I moved house to Headley park and came back and not only helped HP school to 4 wins over southville at football, 2 wins at cricket and even 4 games of chess.

'ell never do no good we should 'ave got blah blah blah ............

reach up on top of your plywood wardrobes, pack your SUITCASE and get out of town you moaners!!!!!

SOD is the man

Tempted to agree, but I'd wait at least 10 more games before being so certain. Given what's happened tonight, anything but survival is a disaster.

FWIW, I think we've got a gem.

Tempted to agree, but I'd wait at least 10 more games before being so certain. Given what's happened tonight, anything but survival is a disaster.

FWIW, I think we've got a gem.

I'm not certain mate. I think we should just celebrate what happened at the Gate tonight. No one gave us a chance and we just out-played the form team.

By the way everyone I'm amazed that you've heard of Mr Boyce.

How about Miss Jewell, done up like dog's dinner in a suit from Venners.

Or Mr Gilbert, brilliant teacher

I'm not certain mate. I think we should just celebrate what happened at the Gate tonight. No one gave us a chance and we just out-played the form team.

By the way everyone I'm amazed that you've heard of Mr Boyce.

How about Miss Jewell, done up like dog's dinner in a suit from Venners.

Or Mr Gilbert, brilliant teacher

Mrs Button.

Archived