IGNORED

O'Driscoll & O'kelly

real_bristol

These chaps didn't leave the technical area all game tonight. They took it in turns to make their feelings known to the fourth official when required and it seemed as though they were involved in every bit of play, challenging for every ball and keeping the two banks of four very organised. I like em.

I hope this was worth mentioning.

These chaps didn't leave the technical area all game tonight. They took it in turns to make their feelings known to the fourth official when required and it seemed as though they were involved in every bit of play, challenging for every ball and keeping the two banks of four very organised. I like em.

I like it.

Definitley worth mentioning. Organisation was what won the game tonight. The players will of coruse take all the credit but the management team , set out and at times , drummed the tactics into them.

Archived