IGNORED

Nathan Redmond

ciderbeans

Watford have bid 2 mill... Ideal replacement for Albert maybe? Young, England u21 right winger. And Birmingham are in trouble. Would also leave us with money spare if we can get a few bob for albert. Thoughts?

firstly, we wont spend £2m on anyone

secondly, money to spare?? how much you think we will get for Albert?

My thoughts are that it would be excellent if a dangerous player from one of our relegation rivals transferred to a team that are not really our concern. It would be even better if Birmingham have to offload Butland, Burke, Zigic and King to teams in the top half of the table.

Watford have bid 2 mill... Ideal replacement for Albert maybe? Young, England u21 right winger. And Birmingham are in trouble. Would also leave us with money spare if we can get a few bob for albert. Thoughts?

If that's true , they are living in dreamland.

Was expecting these kind of comments but for a player of his potential/ability, that's a good price. As we will want a like for like replacement, he is one that fits the bill so 2 mill is reasonable tbh, especially if we can get him on a long term contract

Birmingham don't think so !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/birmingham-city/9788417/Birmingham-demand-6-million-for-England-under-19-international-Nathan-Redmond.html

My thoughts are that it would be excellent if a dangerous player from one of our relegation rivals transferred to a team that are not really our concern. It would be even better if Birmingham have to offload Butland, Burke, Zigic and King to teams in the top half of the table.

TRANSFER LATEST

Birmingham reject a second offer, understood to be about £500,000, from Nottingham Forest for winger Chris Burke according to the Press Association.

Forest had a bid of £300,000 knocked back earlier this month and are unlikely to return with a third offer.

TRANSFER LATEST

Birmingham reject a second offer, understood to be about £500,000, from Nottingham Forest for winger Chris Burke according to the Press Association.

Forest had a bid of £300,000 knocked back earlier this month and are unlikely to return with a third offer.

Burke for half a mil would be a steal.

Haha. Delusions of Grandeur on here again.

It's not FIFA career mode or Fm.

Haha! My thoughts exactly!

Absolute dream land. Premier league teams of plenty have been linked with him for 6 million and more.

But don't worry....we will manage to convince Brum to accept 2mill and nick him from under premier league teams noses! I am also absolutely convinced he would choose us over any premier league team anyway!

Surprise suprise, a bunch of smart arse comments. It was only a suggestion from someone with a bit of ambition. A reasonable answer would have sufficed but this forum is full of people trying to be smarter than the next with unhelpful comments

I've never heard it called ambition before.

Honestly one of the most ridiculous suggestions I've seen on this forum. Hilarious though, so well done.

Surprise suprise, a bunch of smart arse comments. It was only a suggestion from someone with a bit of ambition. A reasonable answer would have sufficed but this forum is full of people trying to be smarter than the next with unhelpful comments

ambition? clearly you have no financial awarness..

Extremely laughable, stupid and delusional all rolled into one

It's really not hard, sell Albert for 2-3 mill, buy Redmond for 2 mill. Like for like player and still extra money in it. Where is the dillusion there?

You're not even joking.

1) Nathan Redmond is one of the highest rated young players in the country.

2) interest in him will be much greater than you think, with additional interest means prices going up. Regardless of Brums financial woes, they'll hold out for the most they can get which will be much more than £2m and to a prem club where sell ons are likely.

3) were bottom of the league.

4) we're much of a nothingness to the rest of the country

5) we won't get anything like that for Albert because he's not worth it.

There's a lot more, but I don't really need to go on.

Why bother with the England U21 winger, why not just sign Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain, and have money to spare to sign Thiago Silva from PSG to sure up the back line...

Oxlade-chamberlain only on the bench tonight for Arsenal, come on SL where's your ambition?

That will teach you for posting your thoughts on a public forum, you have to watch out for Jordan the keyboard warrior tansley.

Keyboard warrior, hiding behind a pseudonym like yourself would probably entail that.

What have I said that's wrong, it's a truly laughable suggestion and indicative of the childish approach to the game diluted by Sky Sports News transfer updates and The Sun gossip collunns.

I would happily put everything I hold dear on the table and say not only will city never bother bidding for him, but in the ridiculously unlikely scenario that the club had an extortionate bid accepted, Redmond wouldn't come here in a month of Sundays.

okay i'll admit defeat, he's out of our range but you cant fault me for showing ambition. there arent many that will replace albert like for like

There's nothing wrong with showing ambition, but when people come up with these ridiculous suggestions, they invite the inevitable backlash.

You're obviously aware that Redmond is good, but you seem to have forgotten who we are. I suspect we'd be roughly the 35th most likely English club that Redmond would sign for. He'll go for at least 4m I would suggest.

But don't worry. Someone on here suggested we approach Kenny Dalglish as manager this month, so it's not the most ridiculous thing I've read!

Keyboard warrior, hiding behind a pseudonym like yourself would probably entail that.

What have I said that's wrong, it's a truly laughable suggestion and indicative of the childish approach to the game diluted by Sky Sports News transfer updates and The Sun gossip collunns.

I would happily put everything I hold dear on the table and say not only will city never bother bidding for him, but in the ridiculously unlikely scenario that the club had an extortionate bid accepted, Redmond wouldn't come here in a month of Sundays.

You are always the same, I always try to treat people's opinion with respect whether I agree with it or not. It's normally the case that people who drag people down do it to hide their own insecurities.

You are always the same, I always try to treat people's opinion with respect whether I agree with it or not. It's normally the case that people who drag people down do it to hide their own insecurities.

Oh come on!

You went fishing. He bit. Don't come the holier than thou game!

Archived