IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day - Do You Still Enjoy It Or Are You Getting Bored Of It Now

MC RISK77

Being lucky enough to work from home, I will be tuning into Sky sports from 9am tomorrow to follow the ins and outs of transfer deadline day....

Does anyone enjoy this day as much as i do, i personally think Sky's coverage is brilliant, especially when Jim White and Natalie Sawyer come on at around 7pm....Sawyers cleaveage being a particulary pleasant part of the evening viewing.

However is anyone fed up of this format now? as it has been a regular feature for the last 5 years now

I hate the idea of it, and preferred the old transfer system...BUT, I must admit I actually still quite enjoy deadline day and always keep an eye on things as they happen, and usually get SSN on when I get home from work. Annoyingly I am going to the cinema tomorrow!! Does anyone know if the Showcase in town has internet ;)

Would still rather it was scrapped though!

I hate the idea of it, and preferred the old transfer system...BUT, I must admit I actually still quite enjoy deadline day and always keep an eye on things as they happen, and usually get SSN on when I get home from work. Annoyingly I am going to the cinema tomorrow!! Does anyone know if the Showcase in town has internet ;)

Would still rather it was scrapped though!

Well, I walked out of Les Mis.... after just 55 minutes! (Would have been 50 but wanted to finish my pint...) It seems that West End ticket prices are justified based on that Hollywood rubbish. Would much rather pay more to see Les Mis on stage, even if I do hate musicals...

Right then... managed to make it home for 22:30.... half an hour to go, and time for SSN! :banana:

"Everything that is wrong with modern day football."

My favourite modern day football line....over used, also...

(Not a personal dig, just generally, I mean)

Hazard / Ball boy incident: Everything that is wrong with modern day football.

Super Mario's antics: Everything that is wrong with modern day football.

Chelski sacking managers all the time: Everything that is wrong with modern day football.

etc etc.......

Archived