IGNORED

If We Sign Someone Tomorrow, What Position Would You Hope?

You Do The Dziekanowski

A centre back is the pretty obvious target. I think he will also be looking at a striker now taylor is out but only if its cheap. He will also have an eye on a right winger incase adomah goes.

Regarding adomah, if a deal aint done by around 2pm i dont think it will done at all. 1, because hes not in the country and it will be awkward going down to the wire and 2, we need the afternoon to tie up a replacement. Any offers after around 2pm i believe we will reject unless its silly money.

Josh Thompson couldn't get a game for Pompey and is now struggling to get a game for Colchester!

Yes, let's sign anyone if they're young, eh?

There is time for Sod to work with him and most defenders get better the older they are so yeah sign anyone who is young and has played for England at under 19 level.

Centre half.centre midfield..no surprises!...Louis Carey has done well in recent games,but clearly not the future or likely to play every game..we obviously need more cover in midfield.again,marv did well enough when coming on the other night,but he's not exactly mobile,or again,first choice or the future.badly need to streingthen these areas still.

Archived