IGNORED

Alex Sackleish?

Tom

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270918/Alex-McLeishs-position-Nottingham-forest-threat.html

Alex McLeish’s position at Nottingham Forest is unclear following a bust-up with the club’s new owners over transfer funds.

The former Scotland manager has had a row with the Kuwaiti owners of the east Midlands club after a tense five weeks since succeeding Sean O’Driscoll.

Absolutely mental, such a flaky board. Bet the Forest fans are ruing the loss of O'Driscoll.

Is it just me or is Alex McLeish one of the most overrated managers around? His record with Brum is mixed to say the least and did nothing at Villa. I suppose he had success in the two horse race that is the SPL if it's worth counting - but all I see is an abrasive character who tries to spend his way out of trouble and regularly fails. Of course I'm not complaining too much given he is now with a hugely likeable club such as forest and also he's freed up SOD to do his best with City.

Some slavic bloke whose name I can't pronounce!

A marriage made in Devon.

Another tale of woe of beware the 'man' bearing gifts, poor old Florest fans thought they had Robin Hood, turned out it was the Sheriff of Nottingham, it is ******* hilarious.

Perhaps before the owners look for their next manager they should look for a sign.

it's almost as if some of these foreign owners are purposely trying to **** clubs up.

I know, you really could not make it up.

I feel a new prime time soap opera is in the making here. 'El Deigo Uck Fup' or perhaps 'Football Mentalisimo' . I am sure someone can think up a far better title.... why, we could even set up a web site with the domain name.

Loadsa Money but no clue how to run a football club.

Archived