IGNORED

Albert To Reading

Swede

Can someone confirm to me how long Albert has left on his contract? I was under the impression he had about 18 months left but I was chatting to an older fan down the gate on Tuesday night who was sure he had 3 years left. Can any one clear this up for me.

18 months

Reading manager was interviewed on 5 live last night. He said they had 1 transfer target that was 50/50 but said he couldn't mention any names. At the time I thought he was talking about Tom Ince and was just doing the usual manager speak , but I suppose Albert could be a possible target.

AA's agent was on radio bristol earlier and he said with Albert away on ACN duty it is very unlikely he will leave today. Almost impossible in fact.

He also said if/when he does leave he Albert wants to move from City straight to the Prem.

Ill be amazed if AA leaves today but he will go in the summer weather we stay up or not.

Reading manager was interviewed on 5 live last night. He said they had 1 transfer target that was 50/50 but said he couldn't mention any names. At the time I thought he was talking about Tom Ince and was just doing the usual manager speak , but I suppose Albert could be a possible target.

He could be, McDermott made the above comments after confirming the Ince deal was dead.

Alberts agent says its almost impossible for him to leave today (to be sold) but there is the potential of a loan move next week with a view to a permanent move... Says Albert would only be interested in a Premier league team however Premier league teams cannot make loan signings outside of the transfer window...

AA's agent was on radio bristol earlier and he said with Albert away on ACN duty it is very unlikely he will leave today. Almost impossible in fact.

He also said if/when he does leave he Albert wants to move from City straight to the Prem.

Ill be amazed if AA leaves today but he will go in the summer weather we stay up or not.

Should we stay up, that really would rain on our parade...

I would prefer to keep AA now and give us half a chance of staying up then flog in the summer at a reduced price - weather we stay up or not.

It's clear he wont be around any long than that. What the club need to do is start looking at replacements NOW. Otherwise we will be paying over the odds panic signing when AA does eventually leave. Doubt the club got anyone with any nous inside AG to realise this though.

Ritchie would of been fantastic so i say let's get the boy Dirawka at Chestefield. Despite noises on talksport he wouldnt go for anymore than 500k. Failing that Brandy at Walsall. Both lads young cheap and hungry talents.

I heard the same and thought the same. I'd also like to think Reading would pay what he is worth in the current market unlike the laughable bids we've received so far. 3m minimum, 5m good business

Can someone confirm to me how long Albert has left on his contract? I was under the impression he had about 18 months left but I was chatting to an older fan down the gate on Tuesday night who was sure he had 3 years left. Can any one clear this up for me.

18 months

Goes to Reading he will be back where he started this season for next. With Palarse at least he might get a season in the Prem but he also said he would only actually go to a prem team all according to the hacks of course. He also said he was happy with Brizzle C I think that much at least we do know for sure as it was on the OS If I am not mistaken.

So who knows but I reckon come 2300 today he will still be a City player.

im wondering how he is going to sign for anyone being thousands of miles away? is a faxed signature enough or does it have to hand written? also how will a medical be carried out with him so far away?

he is going nowhere today.

Faxed , e-mailed , carrier pigeon. Loads of deals are done with a minute or 2 of the window remaining , as long as the FA have the details it's fine. The medical might be the biggest stumbling block.

im wondering how he is going to sign for anyone being thousands of miles away? is a faxed signature enough or does it have to hand written? also how will a medical be carried out with him so far away?

he is going nowhere today.

Would only take a couple of minutes to email docs back & forth

As for medical........he is at an international football tournament,,,,,,,,I think there are plenty of qualified physician types who could carry out a medical on any purchasers behalf...not to mention the world class hospitals in SA

If anyone wants to deal today then they could easily find a way .......its if they & he want to that matters

I have a sneaky feeling that they will bid on him today

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... hope then

BC Sport West's Caroline Chapman: "Albert Adomah's agent has told BBC Radio Bristol that he does not expect the winger to leave Bristol City during the window.

"The Ghana international has been the subject of two unsuccessful bids from Crystal Palace and also attracted interest from Bolton while he has been playing in the Africa Cup of Nations.

"Agent Tony Finnigan said: "I don't think he'll be gone, that's my opinion. If you're in South Africa how, realistically, can he sign for any club?

"What could happen is that when the loan window is open he could agree a deal with a purchase price at the end of it. But Albert isn't seeking to leave Bristol City."

I think Albert really does love this club... The fact that he is saying he is happy to stay here and has said he won't go to another Championship team surely shows that he doesn't want to 'betray' the club?

I've always loved Albert and the way he has handled all this speculation has been fantastic. Really has showed the club respect by suggesting he is happy playing here.

Archived