IGNORED

Albert's Agent

headhunter

Apologies if this is already on another thread but Albert's Agent is none other than the same guy who represents Yannick Bolaise!

That person is a certain Anthony Finnigan who appears to have quite a stable of players when you visit his website:

www.playersloungeltd.com

Doubtless he will be egging Albert on to consider his future is better suited elsewhere.

For my part whilst I will be sorry in part to see Albert go but anything above £2.0million with a decent sell on clause (25%) would be good business.

Looking forward to my first trip to Ewood Park in 20+ years.

Remember getting a 1-1 draw there in 90/91 pre-Walker money and then losing 4-0 the year they got promoted to the Prem.

Apologies if this is already on another thread but Albert's Agent is none other than the same guy who represents Yannick Bolaise!

That person is a certain Anthony Finnigan who appears to have quite a stable of players when you visit his website:

www.playersloungeltd.com

Doubtless he will be egging Albert on to consider his future is better suited elsewhere.

For my part whilst I will be sorry in part to see Albert go but anything above £2.0million with a decent sell on clause (25%) would be good business.

Remember getting a 1-1 draw there in 90/91 pre-Walker money and then losing 4-0 the year they got promoted to the Prem.

LIsten to this:

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1185201-albert-adomah-s-agent

I dont see what difference it makes who his agent is and weather he represents Yannik. Most agents at the end of the day want as much money as possible and if they think they can get it they will advise their client to move clubs. It does not mean the client has to, if he does not want to.

www.playersloungeltd.com

We actually won 1-0 at Ewood that Day. I'm sure Andy May got the winner.

Mr Finnegan is an ex-Palace player so it's unsurprising his players head there.

Him not being out in South Africa would mean he cant influence Albert in the way he'd probably like to.

Also I believe he knows what Palace's limits are and believes that he could negotiate Albert a move to Smellhurst in the summer for a much lower fee.

All just thoughts but it seems just about underhand enough to be the same bloke that trigged the Bolasie incident.

Or am I just being synical

Wouldn't it be great if he got himself a different agent while with Ghana, one that see's his future with BCFC or only leaving for megabucks to play at the highest level... one can dream

albert comes across as one of the those rare breeds of football who are honest and loyal,

I think he'll move in the summer but he seems to want to stay and get us out of the mess we are in first,

He said he was happy here and I've no reason to disbelieve that,

Good to see that money doesn't always talk, he he wanted to go being at the ACON wouldnt of stopped him

in that recording he said he spoke to dougie freeman yesterday. I thought Bolton were in financial trouble!?

I believe he said he texted him or twittered him or whatever the expression is. but by the by.

Bit disingenuous for Finnigan to say 'very remote' when talking of our Adomah playing in the prem with City... You could have said the same thing about Palarse 12 months ago. No reason we cannot be where they are today in 12 months. Even a month is a long time in this game.

I believe he said he texted him or twittered him or whatever the expression is. but by the by.

Bit disingenuous for Finnigan to say 'very remote' when talking of our Adomah playing in the prem with City... You could have said the same thing about Palarse 12 months ago. No reason we cannot be where they are today in 12 months. Even a month is a long time in this game.

He said the chance of that happening this season are very remote.

Seems like Adomah may be seeking a prem move in the summer.

I love the fact that when it was suggested that Albert might go to a Championship club...................Albert said that he was not interested in going sideways......only upwards..... ie Premiership or equivalent. The mans an international, why the hell would he want to go to Palace?

Archived