IGNORED

Be Happy

Davros

Del is gone we are playing better and all these games to go lets be a bit more positive :D this is all

Bristol City v Nottm Forest
Cardiff v Bristol City
Crystal Palace v Bristol City
Bristol City v Barnsley
Blackpool v Bristol City
Bristol City v Brighton
Bristol City v Middlesbrough
Wolves v Bristol City
Derby v Bristol City
Bristol City v Sheff Wed
Burnley v Bristol City
Bristol City v Bolton
Bristol City v Birmingham
Hull v Bristol City
Bristol City v Huddersfield
Charlton v Bristol City

It's going to be bloody tough to get 8 wins out of that.

I see 6 wins and 3 draws in that list. Touch and go. I would not be at all surprised if two or even all 3 of the current bottom three sneak out. There are 3 or 4 teams just above who are plummeting.

I see 6 wins and 3 draws in that list. Touch and go. I would not be at all surprised if two or even all 3 of the current bottom three sneak out. There are 3 or 4 teams just above who are plummeting.

You're more optimistic than me then mate. I think it's a lot tougher than most people think.

You're more optimistic than me then mate. I think it's a lot tougher than most people think.

Bugger me. First time I have ever been called that on here. I'll take a screen shot of that!

In reality, like I predicted pre season, if defence and central midfield were not strengthened, we would ho down.

I must add that 6 wins is at best scenario. And I don't think it will be enough. But stranger things have happened.

Forget the rest of the season, the next 3 games are all VERY tough.

If we can avoid defeat from those 3 and maybe nick a win, I'd be delighted

Thats it my man, lets have some spirit of 98/99 regardless of the end result.

We were fantasitc fans this season, we never gave up and even when crew, put the final nail in our coffin we aplauded the player for their effort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Football_League

I understand that were in a terrible possition but for me it still seems a tad early to just assume were down. There are some teams whos fans would believe they can stay up if they are 6 points behind with just 3 games left, we still have 15 games to survive, surely now is the time to all just get behind the team instead of just admitting defeat already. Albeit still not great things look alot better now than thwy did 2 weeks ago. Although most results went against us yesterday as long as we get to 51 points i dont care what everyone else does especialy with the games we have left its still very much in our own hands. COYR

The really good news is that we have at least competed in the 4 games SOD has been in charge and with more luck could have got more from the 2 games we lost.

I think it is now all dependent on loan signings i'm afraid, no loaners = relegation, non quality loaners = relegation.

We need 3 in my view, 2 central defenders and I think we still need a creative midfielder, we still do not create enough chances.

Most importantly we really need those loaners to be quality, not your run of the mill usual type BCFC loan signings.

The other good news is if SOD can't keep up a 50% average that should be enough.

Archived