IGNORED

Nfl Super Bowl

howey_ducky

Anybody else follow american football?

It's starting to regain quite a following in the UK, with the tv coverage.

I'm a packers fan along with fellow forum user Randy Moss, shame we're not in the super bowl this season but i can't wait for the game. "the biggest show on earth".

Gridiron is poo. Hated it on tv, gave it ago live when in America, still thought it was poo.

Font get me started on the bloody crowd. Brain dead fools "defence defence defence"

Only thing I like about it is their transfer system.

I am not one that will Diss it saying it is rugby for wimps, it clearly isn't, there are some massive hits. I think it would be more fun without the padding.

I watch for no other reason than it is an easy way to pass a Sunday on the sofa. If I had to pick a team, it would also be Green Bay, based on the fact that they are the only community-owned team in the major US sports (NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL). Only been to one game, Ravens v Bengals many moons ago, and I'd say I enjoyed it less than I do basketball and baseball. If I had to pick a favourite today, I'd go 49ers, only to piss off the lad I'll be watching it with.

Started following the St. Louis Rams long after their good season in 1999; I've been to the US to see them in September (great) and at Wembley in October (... not so much).

The Superbowl is tonight (Niners vs Ravens) and BSB on the waterfront is having a party, I'll be there. Scott Murray's been asking for SB parties, so who knows?

Not a great fan but usually watch the super bowl, New Orleans Saints because of their emotional super bowl win 2010.

Just one thing really pisses me off why do ******* Americans believe that if you win the super bowl or the baseball/rounders world series you are the ******* world champions?.

Because they like to think

If your the best the USA have to offer You must be the best in the world!!

God bless um

Not a great fan but usually watch the super bowl, New Orleans Saints because of their emotional super bowl win 2010.

Just one thing really pisses me off why do ******* Americans believe that if you win the super bowl or the baseball/rounders world series you are the ******* world champions?.

World series came from the original sponsors name doesn't it. Nothing else. Also isn't that just for baseball?

American football gives the game away, most countries don't give a flying **** about it.

Baseball is just as small world wide, us, canada, mexico and Japan are the real hotspots.

I can probably stomach baseball more than gridiron.... just

World series came from the original sponsors name doesn't it. Nothing else. Also isn't that just for baseball?

American football gives the game away, most countries don't give a flying **** about it.

Baseball is just as small world wide, us, canada, mexico and Japan are the real hotspots.

I can probably stomach baseball more than gridiron.... just

I had heard this many times before: turns out it is a load of cack.

I had heard this many times before: turns out it is a load of cack.

So I see, I just had a googe for it. One of those myths that gets passed down by the looks of it.

Just another pointer to just how arrogant the anks are then!

Archived