IGNORED

A Plea From A Local Club!

CosmosUK

Hi, some of you may remember me advertising for players for a new local football club based in Bristol, Cosmos UK FC.

Im pleased to announce that so far this season we have managed to stabilise the club financially, recruit a full squad of players and field a competitive side in the Bristol Downs League this year. Successes aside, we are looking to expand next season, entering a side into the Bristol & Suburban league, aswell as a youth side in the Avon Youth League. All of this cannot be possible without volunteers, so this is our appeal to our fellow Bristol football fans (maybe even the :gasmask: lot). We need coaches, managers, & importantly a club welfare officer for next season. If anyone is interested in taking up an active role in helping out with the club, please contact me either by reply in this thread or at cosmosuk@hotmail.co.uk.

We are also looking for sponsors for next season, and our advertising space includes shirt/kit sponsors, website sponsors etc etc. again if anyone is interested in this please let me know.

PS. Please check out our website at www.cosmosukfc.co.uk

Regards,

Max

Archived