IGNORED

The True, Actual, Satisfactually Realistic Thread. Really Realistic.

RedYoshi

"Realistic" seems to be an overused word of late, but not always correctly it seems. So here's a shot.

We may, or may not, stay up.

We'll win some games.

We'll lose some games.

We'll probably even draw some games.

Until we need more points than are available, we are not relegated.

The result in the very next game will not determine our fate, until we've played at least 37 games.

It is physically and mentally possible to concentrate on both our own results as well as those of teams around us (contrary to popular belief).

We'll continue to meaninglessly debate the benefits of certain tactical decisions, and team selections, without any chance of proving any of us right, though with a small possibility of proving some of us wrong.

We'll still be here next season.

We'll still have a team to cheer on next season.

We'll still cheer on our team this season.

The pies will still, subjectively, be pretty shit.

Match fixing seems to be catching on, so we could always try that.

O'Driscoll will be sacked within the next 4 home games if we score less than 5 goals in the first 20% of the opening 43 minutes in all games against teams starting with a C.

I know what you did last summer.

Ok, so I may have lost my grip on the realism towards the end there, but I think it was a good effort in general.

Any more for any more?

Most importantly, we'll all hear a lot more of this:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

"Realistic" seems to be an overused word of late, but not always correctly it seems. So here's a shot.

We may, or may not, stay up.

We'll win some games.

We'll lose some games.

We'll probably even draw some games.

Until we need more points than are available, we are not relegated.

The result in the very next game will not determine our fate, until we've played at least 37 games.

It is physically and mentally possible to concentrate on both our own results as well as those of teams around us (contrary to popular belief).

We'll continue to meaninglessly debate the benefits of certain tactical decisions, and team selections, without any chance of proving any of us right, though with a small possibility of proving some of us wrong.

We'll still be here next season.

We'll still have a team to cheer on next season.

We'll still cheer on our team this season.

The pies will still, subjectively, be pretty shit. <---------------

Match fixing seems to be catching on, so we could always try that.

O'Driscoll will be sacked within the next 4 home games if we score less than 5 goals in the first 20% of the opening 43 minutes in all games against teams starting with a C.

I know what you did last summer.

Ok, so I may have lost my grip on the realism towards the end there, but I think it was a good effort in general.

Any more for any more?

Most importantly, we'll all hear a lot more of this:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

:worship2::clap:

Archived