IGNORED

Playing Players In Their Correct Position

frenchred

Here's a novel concept for Wacky Wilson to get to grips with next year, how about he plays players in their correct position, If they are not good enough to get in the team in their rightfull position then dont play them

e.g.

Matt Hill is a central defender not a Left back

Craig Woodman is a Left back not a midfielder

Joe Burnell is a Full Back not a midfielder

Luke Wilkshire is a central midfielder not a winger

Christian Roberts a center forward (Allegedly) not a winger

Gos only knows where he thinks Kevin Amankwa and Clayton Fortune should play, he is just putting unwanted/needed pressure on young players and exposing himself as an aloof, ignorant, stubborn ######.

Guest Tactical Genius

Whilst I am not expecting Bristol City to play like the superb Dutch side of the mid-70's. Is it really too much to ask for a professional footballer to be able to play in more than one position ?

I cant believe french red reckons JB is a full back. His best position is a holding player infront of the defence.

However i agree with the rest

Ray,

JB never ever played in midfied until he got into the first team, he played full back all the way through his youth at bcfc and reserves, its only becaquse Wilson put him in midfield that he became known in that role. He is a full back 'by trade'.

I cant believe french red reckons JB is a full back. His best position is a holding player infront of the defence.

However i agree with the rest

I can't believe that Danny Wilson thinks he is worthy to play proffesional football, he is absolute crap and should have been released.

Archived