IGNORED

Wedlock Stand Segregation - Forest

Dave L

Info for fans in the East End for the Forest game only.

Due to away sales (over 1000 and counting) we will need to allocate an extra block to the Forest fans, so home fans will be in Blocks F, G and H for this game. We will put the black netting out on in Block E for anyone who wants to put flags out.

Will there be restrictions in being able to walk behind the stand before and /or after the game?

Not for this game. The only time we need to close it is when away supporters need to exit through the double gates at the rear of the stand.

Not for this game. The only time we need to close it is when away supporters need to exit through the double gates at the rear of the stand.

Dave, why can't the club hold the away fans in for 10 minutes at the end of those games so that we can use the rear walkway? The extra foot traffic down the back of the Dolman is massive and it takes ages to get down there. The last time it was closed I decided to wait in the ee until the rush had died down (as the previous time someone burnt my coat in the huddle down the side of the Dolman with a cigarette) but I was kicked out by a steward.

Not only that but I park around the back of the stadium and have to walk quite a bit further to get to my car.

Surely we should make it as easy as possible for our own supporters?

Dave, why can't the club hold the away fans in for 10 minutes at the end of those games so that we can use the rear walkway? The extra foot traffic down the back of the Dolman is massive and it takes ages to get down there. The last time it was closed I decided to wait in the ee until the rush had died down (as the previous time someone burnt my coat in the huddle down the side of the Dolman with a cigarette) but I was kicked out by a steward.

Not only that but I park around the back of the stadium and have to walk quite a bit further to get to my car.

Surely we should make it as easy as possible for our own supporters?

I strongly agree with this!!

Every away ground I have been its the away fans being held back when necessary not the home fans!

Also while your here. Has the idea of ever swapping the home fans over to the Williams side and vice versa even been discussed. Just seems like the seats would be utilised better if home fans where that side? Thanks.

That wouldn't really be an option as they can jump tight off supporters coaches into the ground at the moment

It's a con! There are always plenty of

Seats on the day. i think the club attempt to scaremonger fans into panic buying.

I know but there is only they can advertise for sale online - always starts with around 130 odd - so we have sold at least 100 extra online. DaveL explained this a while back and admitted although it can show as sold out online you can still ring up and buy tickets.... Although some have been told it was sold out which obviously isn't true....

It's a con! There are always plenty of

Seats on the day. i think the club attempt to scaremonger fans into panic buying.

Yep true.

Night Before - "Oh wow East End has sold out, going to be epic!"

Matchday - "Wow, 500 empty seats. Such a pleasant site for the away fans. "

when behind the goal is open they should make tickets available online, or at least announce it, that way more fans may acknowledge tickets are still available. Alot of fans don't bother ringing up to check.

I know everyones saying better atmosphere when bunched up yadda yadda, but I reckon if we could get a someone to bring a speakerphone and/or a drummer or whatever, they could lead the fans in chants and songs, jumping up and down etc! European fans got the right idea!!

Archived