IGNORED

Sky Sports Scout - Yannick Bolasie

Brizzle Jordan

Grossly overrated.Very average player.Any one who saw bolasies performance against Mangotsfield in theGFA cup last season would wonder how the hell he ever became a pro footballer.Subbed after50minutes,and all thebarracking from 200 Mango fans.Totally bottled it,and looked glad to come off. Lived on that goal against Coventry ,and thinks hes better than he actually is,if Sky think hes worth 5million doesnt say alot for their pundits.Im glad we got shot of him weve let better go on free transfers.

NAME: Yannick Bolasie

The Scout rating...

Shooting: 7 out of 10

Passing: 8 out of 10

Tackling: 6 out of 10

Heading: 6 out of 10

Pace: 9 out of 10

Vision: 8 out of 10

Current ability: 8 out of 10

Potential ability: 10 out of 10

OVERALL SCOUT RATING:62/80

Current value: £5million

Potential value: £20million

I'll do my own.

Shooting 5 out of 10

Passing 4 out of 10

Tackling 3 out of 10

Heading 5 out of 10

Pace 8 out of 10

Vision 3 out of 10

Current ability 6 out of 10

Potential ability 6 out of 10

OVERALL SCOUT RATING: 40/80

Current value: £1.75m

Potential value :£2m

NAME: Yannick Bolasie

The Scout rating...

Shooting: 7 out of 10

Passing: 8 out of 10

Tackling: 6 out of 10

Heading: 6 out of 10

Pace: 9 out of 10

Vision: 8 out of 10

Current ability: 8 out of 10

Potential ability: 10 out of 10

OVERALL SCOUT RATING:62/80

Current value: £5million

Potential value: £20million

I'll do my own.

Shooting 5 out of 10

Passing 4 out of 10

Tackling 3 out of 10

Heading 5 out of 10

Pace 8 out of 10

Vision 3 out of 10

Current ability 6 out of 10

Potential ability 6 out of 10

OVERALL SCOUT RATING: 40/80

Current value: £1.75m

Potential value :£2m

Load of shite - I said on here when Bolaise left that he was one of the best players at the club. As per this forum I was told "I knew nothing about football" and was branded an idiot. I will say it again, Bolaise is a fantastic player, is he premier league quality? maybe not, but he certainly is a top half championship player and one that should have been playing week in and week out here.

He's having the season of his life. Lets see him perform to that level when Zaha is no longer with them.

If he had been given a regular spot with us when Albert was flying, he would have had plenty of space on his wing to perform to the same levels because Albert was always double even triple marked, easy to play when the opposition leave space for you to play in. The test will be next season when Zaha is not there, he will be the man opposition managers will want to stop, if he plays to the same standard then fair enough, but he showed nothing in his game here to suggest he is anything more than a fast headless chicken.

So basically we're saying that he's not a good player because he never played well for us... like almost every player in our squad up until SOD took over?

Let's face it, none of our players looked great and Bolasie has gone to Palace and shone, all I see here is bitter fans getting bent out of shape because Bolasie could get Palace a pretty penny.

If you base your opinion on any player during a bad period of their career compared to an opinion based by others on a good period of their career then of course there will be a disagreement. The fact is at the moment Bolasie is getting nothing but praise, is playing well, has a contract with a decent length left on it and so his value is going to be at peak right now. Comparing him to Adomah is pointless right now as Adomah is part of a relegation battling team and so his value is likely to be far less fetching.

Bolasie is probably worth £5m with the fact he has a good length contract and is most likely one of the better in-form players in the Championship right now, he's also still young enough to improve a lot more. I wouldn't pay £5m for him but some clubs would, however potential value is a dumb stat, so many things could change and you can't put a value on potential.

Load of shite - I said on here when Bolaise left that he was one of the best players at the club. As per this forum I was told "I knew nothing about football" and was branded an idiot. I will say it again, Bolaise is a fantastic player, is he premier league quality? maybe not, but he certainly is a top half championship player and one that should have been playing week in and week out here.

I agree with that but on the left not in place of Albert. Now we have Anderson though I'm not too bothered about the loss. I hope yannick will regret the way he acted and learn one day that you gain more respect by fighting for your place from both fans and managers

yepp, you're right there

But still not good enough to lace Alberts boots and he will tell you that himself.

Archived