IGNORED

Atmosphere Today

Super

It was awful today.we were 2-0 up and I was in the Dolman C block and it was so quiet.I was singing on my own and everyone looks at you like your from another planet.I mean its not like we're 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and hanging on.We must get behind our team especially at home games where it will be decided if we stay up or go down.

It was awful today.we were 2-0 up and I was in the Dolman C block and it was so quiet.I was singing on my own and everyone looks at you like your from another planet.I mean its not like we're 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and hanging on.We must get behind our team especially at home games where it will be decided if we stay up or go down.

You were singing out of tune !!!

Yes, get behind the team and they will fight more. 12 player is always important.

My first game in a few months and I thought the atmosphere was better than last time I went, but not great.

Thought the "1 Sean O'Driscoll" song was from our East End fans :blush:

The rendition of "You're getting sacked in the morning" aimed at Davies made I laugh

He doesn't officially take charge until Monday - I think caretaker manager Rob Kelly was in charge today. Mind you I wouldn't put it past Forrest owners to sack him, making him the first manager to have lasted less than zero days. I'm watching the BBC website for news of this...

Atmosphere doesn't always have to be about chanting and songs, though it's better when there is rival chanting/singing.

I think that the few recent additions to our team and the reintroduction of Cunningham after injury, has given the team more bite and determination, coupled with more organisation from O'Driscoll. There seems to be more apreciation of the teams efforts from supporters, and that has resulted in more noise generally around the ground, even when the singers aint singing. I think there are now less periods of silence than when DM was here, unless you liked hearing groans and moans.

Fair play to Forest for bringing as many as they did but thought they were pretty quiet - can't remember hearing then more than a couple of times and I was in the EE. Looked like quite a few of them were sitting too!

Considering how well the boys were playing I thought the crowd were poor, so much for all this "players needs to give us fans something to sing about". When the goals went in thought we got quite loud in the EE. Ateyo looked pretty full and their celebrations for the goals looked quality!!

Archived