There here there there,

There every ******* where,

Welsh Sellouts

Welsh Sellouts

Have you made your

Have you made your

Have you made your fathers proud

Have you made your fathers proud

All these threads about Cardiff proves no one cares about the small club called Yeovil are next closest rivals

hahhahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahh

I liked this one, it was posted on a thread a while back.

When I was young

I had no sense

I bought a flute for 50 pence

And the only tune I could play

was Fu** the Gas and Holloway

Na Na Na, Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na x2 (whilst manic bouncing)

When I was Old

I still had no sense

I sold that flute for 20 pence

But I still hum that tune all day

Fu** the Gas and Holloway

Na Na Na, Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na x2 (whilst manic bouncing)

I really liked it and will try and get it started thoughts?

So bristol city fans (all sat in their allocated seats) who have recently complained about terrible atmospheres away from home are now guna start singing original songs. Crawl before you can walk guys. You lot have gone suddely arrogant with your last two wins.

3 wins if your counting? How's the atmosphere in your fish bowl? Do the red shirts clash with blue seats?

Forza.... For somebody who seems intent on campaigning for a better atmosphere at your club, it is ironic you comment on ours. In fact our atmosphere has been great in some games this season. especially the ones where backs have been to the wall. Out of all these 'new bowls' I believe we create a decent atmosphere but the acoustics of the stadium aren't as good as say Soton who have steeper stands,

Forza.... For somebody who seems intent on campaigning for a better atmosphere at your club, it is ironic you comment on ours. In fact our atmosphere has been great in some games this season. especially the ones where backs have been to the wall. Out of all these 'new bowls' I believe we create a decent atmosphere but the acoustics of the stadium aren't as good as say Soton who have steeper stands,

Oh yeah, when Cardiff sing multiple rounds of "woolly woolly woolly woolly ******!" excuse us for not accepting critism regarding atmosphere from you.

You shouldn't even be in our leagues, let alone cheating in them. (And yes, I'm talking about recent years)

Question - as Cardiff fan why do you spend most of your time on the bcfc forum? I really couldn't care less what is written your red/blue dragon forum and therefore spend 0 time on their?

Archived