IGNORED

Realistic For Sometime

Redtrojan

I read all this rubbish how fickle city fans are with utter amazement.We like most fans in our position having had a poor season are now discussing it,to say most have jumped to a knee jerk reaction is also rubbish-i copy below my post from dec 30th-Posted on: Dec 30 2003, 12:55 PM

Replies: 17

Views: 269 I truely believe ray graydon should be able to get our squad of players out of this division.DW has done nothing this season(or the last three)to suggest he is up to the job of taking city beyond the next division.The fact that he lives so far from bristol shows his lack of committment to the club,and explains an awful lot about reserve team players not getting a chance and players from other local teams not being watched.I fully expect us to go up this year ,despite DW,if we don't he will have been one of the main reasons.We have just beaten 2 relegation contenders and a mid table team ,and suddenly we're all excited.Had we dropped points against any of them,that would have been dissappointing.Anything other than promotion this season(and that ought to be easy-in the play offs there is no-one to fear just look at the table),then i would be suprised if Dw is able to survive.With promotion,which as i said earlier i feel any sensible 6 yr old could achieve with our squad and this weak league,then no doubt Dw will hang on,i have grave doubts as to his ability to continue our journey in div 1.My opinion,many of you will disagree,but i've seen many managers at AG and rarely have i seen a poorer one.

Forum: General City Forum · Post Preview: #26672

Not smug-i would far rather have been proved wrong-i have not been .wilson must go.

And you can go back even further to find when people made their views known publicly. I seem to recall the Wilson Out debate first truly gathered pace on the old forum following the shocking performances against Colchester & Stockport.

Quite why people seem to think these are kneejerk reactions is bizarre.

Archived