IGNORED

Spare Cardiff Ticket

SStandUp

Sorry for another Cardiff thread but,

A friend of mine hasn't got a ticket for the Cardiff game and he would obviously like to go!

If anyone knows of any spares or some who wants to get rid of theirs let me know and my friend will happily pay full amount for the ticket!

I know it's a long shot but always worth a go!

Cheers

Would have gotten a ticket if I had realised there wasn't any 6 nations next weekend, I know a few Cardiff fans off my uni course so may see if they're going and blend in their stand.

You would have gone if there was no egg chasing on..?!!

I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. You don't deserve one!

Well considering I play Rugby its one of my favourite sports and due to being ill while at home I haven't watched any 6 nations at uni yet with my mates there so considering its on 5 weeks in a year I would have wanted to do that, I don't make many away trips as it is due to being in uni but Cardiff would have been one i'd have liked to have made otherwise, if it were a time out of the tournament i'd have got a ticket straight away.

Well considering I play Rugby its one of my favourite sports and due to being ill while at home I haven't watched any 6 nations at uni yet with my mates there so considering its on 5 weeks in a year I would have wanted to do that, I don't make many away trips as it is due to being in uni but Cardiff would have been one i'd have liked to have made otherwise, if it were a time out of the tournament i'd have got a ticket straight away.

You don't need to explain yourself to me mate. I'm just glad that tickets have gone to those who prioritise their football ahead of egg chasing.

Nobody knows any city fans in home end that's a fact

Tickets were on sale for well over a month!

Or are the 16 lads you know all Cardiff fans?

Well I'm one, I'll be sitting with my friends who are Cardiff City fans, so long as they get me a ticket like they said. Won't be wearing my City shirt but I will be sat with the Cardiff fans.

Archived