IGNORED

Atmosphere At Cardiff...

sglosbcfc

I'm hoping we can be loud throughout whatever the score. Obviously we'll all be gutted if we're loosing, but lets let Cardiff fans leave the ground thinking "******* hell, Bristol City fans were loud today".

Short of losing a goal in the first few minutes, which deflates any fans anywhere in the world, I really think this could be one of the best atmospheres for a match since City were top of the Championship back in 2008.

All the ingredients are in the pot

- sold out away support tick

- sold out or close to home support tick

- national rivalry tick

- closest league local derby for both teams tick

- undercurrent of nastiness tick

- City support made up almost exclusively of 16-45 year old blokes who have drunk too much cider tick

- both teams in relatively good form tick

I'll just light the touch paper and take a few steps backwards.

Short of losing a goal in the first few minutes, which deflates any fans anywhere in the world, I really think this could be one of the best atmospheres for a match since City were top of the Championship back in 2008.

All the ingredients are in the pot

- sold out away support tick

- sold out or close to home support tick

- national rivalry tick

- closest league local derby for both teams tick

- undercurrent of nastiness tick

- City support made up almost exclusively of 16-45 year old blokes who have drunk too much cider tick

- both teams in relatively good form tick

I'll just light the touch paper and take a few steps backwards.

Early kick off and it not being ninian park could easily mean it wont be anythuing to get so giddy about. As for rivalry thats gone they are now that weird plastic barely welsh club. nastiness!! long gone only play acting now.

Early kick off and it not being ninian park could easily mean it wont be anythuing to get so giddy about. As for rivalry thats gone they are now that weird plastic barely welsh club. nastiness!! long gone only play acting now.

With you on this one mate. NP was my fave away day and atmos was great - not been to this new bowl and was in 2 minds. I am going but I'm next expecting it to be this crazy atmosphere everyone keeps banging on about. I hope I'm wrong - I for one will be singing and shouting for 90 mins...

Im pretty sure if you go 3 down in the first half like last year your atmosphere will be as bad as usual. never hear you down here

I may in the minority, but i quite enjoy your posts.

Predictable yes, but just like a panto villain, good fun all the same!

Archived