IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

B-Rizzle

Next Season I can really see him breaking into the first team and I would love to see him play along-side Coles in the defence or Doherty in the midfield.

What do you all think........?

Will we have Docherty next season. :rolleyes:

I agree though he is a cracking defender and has done well when he has played in the 1st team. :dunno:

Guest elver51773

I think he's very capable of playing centre back of centre mid, as is Leroy Lita playing up front, in the first team every week if only given the chance.I don't get why Lita wasn't even in the sub bench for the P.O.Final when he's worked so hard this year in reserves as well as the 1st team and has shown by being top scorer for reserves and scoring late on for city consistently! And i hope to see more of them two next season. As well as a new signing like Zidane!!! :rolleyes::P:dunno:

I think he's very capable of playing centre back of centre mid, as is Leroy Lita playing up front, in the first team every week if only given the chance.I don't get why Lita wasn't even in the sub bench for the P.O.Final when he's worked so hard this year in reserves as well as the 1st team and has shown by being top scorer for reserves and scoring late on for city consistently! And i hope to see more of them two next season. As well as a new signing like Zidane!!! :rolleyes::P:dunno:
I'm afraid Zidane's older than Rougier even, so there's no chance of that!

Fortune hasn't really played very well bar his performance against Brentford he has looked nervy and not great in my opinion. When played city more often loose no matter where he plays. Not saying that he wont become good but from what I have seen he is far from a player capable of taking us out of this division.

Next Season I can really see him breaking into the first team and I would love to see him play along-side Coles in the defence or Doherty in the midfield.

What do you all think........?

I think we've got better defenders and better midfielders.

Needs to improve a bit to have a permanent place. If he can come on as a sub and turn the game with pace and a pass as he did ONCE this season fine.

Not convinced about him yet.

Why change the defence when it works so well, Fortune will need to wait his turn and hope for suspensions or injuries to get in the team at centre half, Matt Hill might want another crack there before Fortune anyway and moving Woodman back in to his rightful left back position.

Archived