Bristol City v Barnsley
Huddersfield v Ipswich
Peterborough v Birmingham
Sheff Wed v Crystal Palace

24/2/13

Wolves v Cardiff

26/2/13

Bolton v Peterborough

Personally, I think that between the bottom 6, and apart from a few shock results, there will not be many points collected. I'm hoping that we can continue this good form at the moment but my biggest worry is a loss to both Cardiff & Palace, (two, and I really hate to say this, of the best teams in the division) will knock our confidence and we will begin our slump again.

I will however challenge you all to the value of £20 to a charity of your choice, to predict the table standings between these 6 teams come the end of February, with the correct points total for all teams.

Obviously the Barnsley - Wolves game and then Barnsley - Ourselves game will be pivotal. I can't see Wolves going down so I'm actually hoping we both beat Barnsley, both 6-point games, to really stick them in trouble.. which is a shame as I actually quite like them.

My prediction;

19 Wolves 39
20 Ipswich 37
21 Sheff Wed 36
22 Bristol City 35
23 Barnsley 34
24 Peterborough 34

This is the current situation we are in;

Obviously the Barnsley - Wolves game and then Barnsley - Ourselves game will be pivotal. I can't see Wolves going down so I'm actually hoping we both beat Barnsley, both 6-point games, to really stick them in trouble.. which is a shame as I actually quite like them.

Why not? Yes, they have some decent players but also an inexperienced manager and they keep on shipping goals...

I also think your logic is slightly flawed, just look at last weekends games - some real crazy results with the bottom 6 teams, and that will continue for the rest of the run in i think.

And i dont think morale will suffer if crapdiff beat us, after all they are top of the league and at home.... I doubt even SOD expects to win that one

But I admire your faith :)

This is the current situation we are in;

19 Sheff Wed 31 -9 36
20 Ipswich 31 -19 35
21 Wolves 31 -8 34
22 Barnsley 31 -11 34
23 Bristol City 31 -14 31
24 Peterborough 30 -12 30
These are the fixtures coming up this month;
16/2/13
Cardiff v Bristol City
Derby v Wolves
Ipswich v Blackpool

19/2/13

Barnsley v Wolves
Birmingham v Sheff Wed
Ipswich v Watford
Millwall v Peterborough
Crystal Palace v Bristol City

23/2/13

Bristol City v Barnsley
Huddersfield v Ipswich
Peterborough v Birmingham
Sheff Wed v Crystal Palace

24/2/13

Wolves v Cardiff

26/2/13

Bolton v Peterborough

Personally, I think that between the bottom 6, and apart from a few shock results, there will not be many points collected. I'm hoping that we can continue this good form at the moment but my biggest worry is a loss to both Cardiff & Palace, (two, and I really hate to say this, of the best teams in the division) will knock our confidence and we will begin our slump again.

I will however challenge you all to the value of £20 to a charity of your choice, to predict the table standings between these 6 teams come the end of February, with the correct points total for all teams.

My prediction;

19 Wolves 39
20 Ipswich 37
21 Sheff Wed 36
22 Bristol City 35
23 Barnsley 34
24 Peterborough 34

I would be delighted if the table looks like this at the end of the month.

Archived