IGNORED

Ticket Needed For Tomorrow

The Casual Connoisseur

I was selling a spare match and return rail ticket for £30 notes in the week. Sadly they've been snapped up. I appreciate all this supply and demand talk, but perhaps i'm a little bit soft in that i'm just happy to see a fellow City fan get the chance to go. I always charge face value if i have spares as that's what i would like if the roles were reversed. I'm sometimes can't use my Eastend season ticket, so i just let a mate have it.He sometimes offers a tenner, but it just doesn't feel right taking it.

It's a shame you can't go but why profit from it? I agree you need to covers your costs, fair enough, but just a fair to a fellow city fan.Perhaps i'm not hard enough.

I would never stitch up a fellow city fan but if I for some reason tonight couldn't go , I'd try to sell mine for 35 . That way it will cover train that I paid for aswell

I would never stitch up a fellow city fan but if I for some reason tonight couldn't go , I'd try to sell mine for 35 . That way it will cover train that I paid for aswell

That's why i sold mine in a bundle and for slightly less than FV.

Yes it's a long shot but I had a ticket, then sold it as I was supposed to be going on a stag, turns out the stag isn't til 8th March, so now I don't have a ticket for the Cardiff game.

Can anyone help me out, cheers.

I know this isn't what you're after but I think there are 400 home tickets left. Genuinely just trying to be helpful here, but if you are desperate and can keep schtum, then ring CCFC.

I know this isn't what you're after but I think there are 400 home tickets left. Genuinely just trying to be helpful here, but if you are desperate and can keep schtum, then ring CCFC.

Won't get one with a Bristol postcode.

Only found out this morning I could go - the early ko is shite for parents with kids playing football saturday mornings - I phoned up and gave my postcode when asked and was refused.

Luckily my daughter's at Cardiff Uni...

...problem is I dont know if keeping schtum will be possible when we score our third.

Only found out this morning I could go - the early ko is shite for parents with kids playing football saturday mornings - I phoned up and gave my postcode when asked and was refused.

...problem is I dont know if keeping schtum will be possible when we score our third.

I recommend you keeping schtum on here as well as I know that the clubs read these forums.

• Admin

Would a postcode really be of any relevance?

Surely it depends if you are already on their database?

I recommend you keeping schtum on here as well as I know that the clubs read these forums.

Yes of course they do I know that.

To be honest I'm really pissed off with the clubs and the police for making the games early kick offs in the first place. If it was a 3pm ko I'd have bought my tickets from City weeks ago.

I missed the home game 1pm kick off because my lad was playing too far away in the morning to get back in time. So that was 4 season tickets we couldnt use.

I would think the clubs have more important issues to think about than whether me and my wife and daughter and 12 year old son are going to watch a game of football.

Yes of course they do I know that.

To be honest I'm really pissed off with the clubs and the police for making the games early kick offs in the first place. If it was a 3pm ko I'd have bought my tickets from City weeks ago.

I missed the home game 1pm kick off because my lad was playing too far away in the morning to get back in time. So that was 4 season tickets we couldnt use.

I would think the clubs have more important issues to think about than whether me and my wife and daughter and 12 year old son are going to watch a game of football.

I don't blame them though, it stops people causing trouble in away stands so your family are less likely to get hurt.

I don't blame them though, it stops people causing trouble in away stands so your family are less likely to get hurt.

Been going to football alternately with mates and family for 40 odd years mate, never once had any problems with family.

My family didn't get hurt at the home game for the simple reason we couldn't be there due to the ko time, so in that sense I suppose it was a very successful operation, well done to them.

Messing around with kick off days and times is really inconvenient to a lot of people.

• Admin

I was selling a spare match and return rail ticket for £30 notes in the week. Sadly they've been snapped up. I appreciate all this supply and demand talk, but perhaps i'm a little bit soft in that i'm just happy to see a fellow City fan get the chance to go. I always charge face value if i have spares as that's what i would like if the roles were reversed. I'm sometimes can't use my Eastend season ticket, so i just let a mate have it.He sometimes offers a tenner, but it just doesn't feel right taking it.

In opposition to that I have benefited before from a mate who couldn't attend midweek matches as his GF worked Tuesday nights so he had to look after the kids (well sit in whilst they slept). He offered the ST each time for free but I felt bad not giving anything for it so would get him a few cans of cider so he could "relax" (not sure if that's the word when describing City!) with a can whilst listening to the game on the wireless.

You could have used my Newport postcode Nick. It would not have been a problem

Been going to football alternately with mates and family for 40 odd years mate, never once had any problems with family.

My family didn't get hurt at the home game for the simple reason we couldn't be there due to the ko time, so in that sense I suppose it was a very successful operation, well done to them.

Messing around with kick off days and times is really inconvenient to a lot of people.

I was on about them looking at forums, but yes I do understand your problems with changing of K.O time!

Archived