IGNORED

Not Going Tomorrow But I Am Going To

M_Porter

Skittles tonight

Stewarding could be an issue as its a social club, but im sure we will out number them.

Atmosphere should be cracking as its an indoor venue and the bar prices are just £2 per pint ( In a glass as well! ).

Half time entertainment is ok ish providing you drop your 20p in the old juke box before the old guys.

I must say I fancy us tonight for all 22 points, our back 6 are in good form and out front 6 even better.

Come on you Lions

Cheers

Skittles tonight

Stewarding could be an issue as its a social club, but im sure we will out number them.

Atmosphere should be cracking as its an indoor venue and the bar prices are just £2 per pint ( In a glass as well! ).

Half time entertainment is ok ish providing you drop your 20p in the old juke box before the old guys.

I must say I fancy us tonight for all 22 points, our back 6 are in good form and out front 6 even better.

Come on you Lions

Cheers

Frig me, ime outa breath just reading your post, take care fella.....come on you lions !

Skittles tonight

Come on you Lions

Cheers

Make sure you don't hit any coppers. Well not directly anyway! Wouldn't want to you ending up in the gutter!

Not american. Its a spare in the avonmouth and bristol north west leagues ( proper skittles, small pins and you have to play well for your score, rather than rubber balls and synthetic pins!!).

Same in south bristol match stick pins, tiny wooden balls. Front first.

Spare all the way. None of this american crap. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind want bloody holes in their balls?

Not american. Its a spare in the avonmouth and bristol north west leagues ( proper skittles, small pins and you have to play well for your score, rather than rubber balls and synthetic pins!!).

A spare is a spare everywhere! I know the Weston alleys are easier to score on than Bristol, but it doesn't stop me being rubbish all the same

Sobered up a bit now

The stewarding was not an issue last night perhaps Dave L read this post and acted ?

We won 5-17 which was great !

I ended up on LeNatch @ £1:50 a tin and the captain thought he would play me last

I staggered upto the alley and threw a 42 and it included a spare 14 :)

All in all an enjoyable night, with a good atmosphere, no police, and not many stewards :laugh:

Up the Lions

AND COYR

Archived