IGNORED

Back From Baaardiff

Swindon8er

Singing was as good as its ever been. Most songs I have ever heard from the fans.

2000 Fans Pointing to the Malaysia banner on the stadium wall and singing "what the $ucking hell is that...... What the $ucking hell is that!" Classic!

Haha, that was brilliant!

Cardiff didn't know how to respond........

Not that they made any noise anyway!

Wouldn't be surprised if the owners bought the rights to change their name to Cardaysia FC. :surrender:

Not sure if you want to hear this but here goes...

2,000 fans make a **** of a lot of a noise BUT from where I sit you can't hear bugger all ( you can see the clapping, etc but can't here it ).

At the Wales/Belgium game I sat near the Belgium fans,who had amazing support, and all you could hear was them - I could see the Welsh fans chanting but heard very little.

The acoustics in the CCS are shite - no idea why they didn't think of this whilst building this but there we go - having said that the soul of the club has gone since we moved and the 'rebrand' has almost killed it off for me.

No you wont, When Mr Tan realises the name Cardiff isn't 'Lucky' You will change it to 'Welsh Malaysian Red Dragons who own a soulles bowl FC' with little resistance from your 'loyal' fans

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Cardiff wear either

When the money comes through

You used to be Blue

And now your red

You look like *****

When you tap your head

hey jealousy!! you'd shag your sister to be us(sorry you already do) . but your not so **** off! league one beckons! you can bang on about the moral high ground as much as you like! we are still and always be cardiff ****** city!

I think genuine cardiff fans are mortified by developments at the club. it's great you're not, enjoy your new found success, but don't for one minute think we'd want to be in your boat. it's sad to see a club with such a pedigree and passion trade it all in for a fistful of dollars, and it's depressing to see a once rabid support meekly lap it up and accept the changes. football is nothing without history and tradition, and I pity the real cardiff fans who've lost their club. I hope it's a fate that never befalls bcfc.

I think genuine cardiff fans are mortified by developments at the club. it's great you're not, enjoy your new found success, but don't for one minute think we'd want to be in your boat. it's sad to see a club with such a pedigree and passion trade it all in for a fistful of dollars, and it's depressing to see a once rabid support meekly lap it up and accept the changes. football is nothing without history and tradition, and I pity the real cardiff fans who've lost their club. I hope it's a fate that never befalls bcfc.

As one who lived in Cardiff and experienced the real passion of CCFC fans, it horrifies me. I hope beyond hope that it never happens to us.

I feel sorry for them, they have been shafted by Malay money men and now their club is no longer theirs. They might be rivals but they had pride and passion, now they have neither and it gives me no pleasure.

I totally agree with this after today. It was so much worse than expected!

Cardiff City has gone, sold to the money men.

If they get no success (they wont)in the prem they will be dropped like a stone, as much as i will love that.

look at pompy its going to come your way.

No success no money, investers bugger off.

demise is on the horizon, enjoy the 3 pts dragons or is it blue birds, who knows who gives a f@:>.

Only 1 real club in Wales, Jacks all the way, not sold out to the devil

No you wont, When Mr Tan realises the name Cardiff isn't 'Lucky' You will change it to 'Welsh Malaysian Red Dragons who own a soulles bowl FC' with little resistance from your 'loyal' fans

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Cardiff wear either

When the money comes through

You used to be Blue

And now your red

You look like *****

When you tap your head

Horace thanks you for quoting his little pome.

<¥¥.

I feel sorry for them, they have been shafted by Malay money men and now their club is no longer theirs. They might be rivals but they had pride and passion, now they have neither and it gives me no pleasure.

bang on mate-feel very sorry for the genuine{meaning not the Valley commandos}Cardiff fans..may be a bit of compo watchin prem football tho!

A tad patronising if not then droll !!!!

Archived