IGNORED

A Disguted Seagull, Or Gas?

TinnionForEngland

Anyone have a feeling this was done by a Gashead? it's on the Rovers Forum?

It is nice to know that Bristol; is not full of what I came across on Saturday. my best mate at work is an exiled Gashead and warned me what to expect. I was unfortunate enough to be sitting on the last row of seats at the Millenium stadium with three empty rows seperating us from the City fans. As the penalty went in, we were covered in Spittle, coins and unbelievably urine. Three fat City boys turned round and actually p*ssed into our section.

I have never known anything like it. Having been to Twerton Park and the Memorial Ground I have been in boozers with Rovers fans and always found them generally to be top lads, who enjoy harmless banter and seem relatively knowlegable about the game.

City however, seems to have one idea in their tiny heads. They deserve to be in Div 1. Their ground should be a premiership ground. They are as well supported as any Premiership team!! We do not deserve to go up as we are tiny in comparison, have a dump as a ground (true, but are trying to do something about it). when I suggested to one of them that we have been in the top flight more recently than them as well as an FA Cup Final I was told to ##** off as I was a raging faggot.

Then was told that they hoped Falmer would never happen and that they hoped we went bust as we had stolen their right to be promoted.

What a crock of ****. Every year they choke. every year they turn up nin our fair city and behave like in-bred thugs.

One question to all Gasheads. How the hell do you share sunch a great City with such a bunch of ######s??

Got to be a gashead, the best bit was when the blokes got up and ###### three chairs along! Well five if you include where he was sat and where the brighton fan was sat! Doubt he has to even walk in the toilet to reach it in his house! And these people didn't get chucked out for p!ssing? Hmmmm....

Got to be a gashead, the best bit was when the blokes got up and ###### three chairs along! Well five if you include where he was sat and where the brighton fan was sat! Doubt he has to even walk in the toilet to reach it in his house! And these people didn't get chucked out for p!ssing? Hmmmm....
Just what i was thinking. Whenever i post on their, they tend not to disagree, they just tell me to get off?.

He's suggesting that City fans were seated above the Brighton fans, but I'm sure this wasn't the case. Plus there would be more segregation than 3 rows surely?

I was in L12 which was the block next to the Brighton fans. There was a lot of banter between the two sides, but nothing like that. Definitely making it up!

Guest Rikku

My guess is that was written by a Rovers fan or an Evening Post journalist! If the Brighton fan was so disgusted - why not come on here and voice his opinions rather than moaning about it on the gas forum?

My guess is that was written by a Rovers fan or an Evening Post journalist! If the Brighton fan was so disgusted - why not come on here and voice his opinions rather than moaning about it on the gas forum?
Another good point.

I suspect many Rovers fans on there know it wasn't a Seagull, but will go along with it to have a laugh anyway, i'm sticking up for us, help me out :blush:

Anyone have a feeling this was done by a Gashead? it's on the Rovers Forum?

It is nice to know that Bristol; is not full of what I came across on Saturday. my best mate at work is an exiled Gashead and warned me what to expect. I was unfortunate enough to be sitting on the last row of seats at the Millenium stadium with three empty rows seperating us from the City fans. As the penalty went in, we were covered in Spittle, coins and unbelievably urine. Three fat City boys turned round and actually p*ssed into our section.

I have never known anything like it. Having been to Twerton Park and the Memorial Ground I have been in boozers with Rovers fans and always found them generally to be top lads, who enjoy harmless banter and seem relatively knowlegable about the game.

City however, seems to have one idea in their tiny heads. They deserve to be in Div 1. Their ground should be a premiership ground. They are as well supported as any Premiership team!! We do not deserve to go up as we are tiny in comparison, have a dump as a ground (true, but are trying to do something about it). when I suggested to one of them that we have been in the top flight more recently than them as well as an FA Cup Final I was told to ##** off as I was a raging faggot.

Then was told that they hoped Falmer would never happen and that they hoped we went bust as we had stolen their right to be promoted.

What a crock of ****. Every year they choke.

One question to all Gasheads. How the hell do you share sunch a great City with such a bunch of ######s??

. every year they turn up nin our fair city and behave like in-bred thugs

What City is that? Can't be brighton! :blush: Maybe Cardiff?

Guest mesa boogie

I'm not posting on that thread on our forum, it may just be that thoes 3/4 blokes were the only people that misbehaved on sunday it maybe he is a gashead it maybe alot of things. what it is i dont have a clue.

Guest mesa boogie
TinnionforEngland: Which forum..their official or the rivals one?

If its on Rivals I'll help out, if its the official..cant

official

Guest mesa boogie
That's a nice and informative response, Why are you on here anyway, you may get a nose bleed being up this high :blush::grr::(
we had our nose bleed when 2nd last game of the season we got into the top half of divvy 3 :blink:

I was sat in the middle tier behind the goal on sunday and my son who was sat next to me got spat on from the upper tier !.

Not very nice.

I have been to every home game for the last 3 years and nothing like that has happened before. I can only assume that it was not regular supporters but somebody who had come as a one off.

I better rewrite that last sentence, it sounds like my sex life!

:blush:

That's a nice and informative response, Why are you on here anyway, you may get a nose bleed being up this high :blush::grr::(
Infact i do suffer from altitude sickness, especially when skiing, but living in Wiltshire this isn't a problem, and I wasn't aware Bristol was that High above sea level? :blink:

Anyway back to the original post, as mesa boogie says it is perfectly feesable that it was a brighton fan posting this, he happened to encounter quite a few of your idiots that day, and afterall you do have quite a few,as do we.

Lets all just go to the forum game on saturday and show these idiots that we don't buy into their pathetic ways of 'support', eh?

Some ****s decided to throw a coke into the Brighton fans when they scored, I know because I was sprayed with it as it flew through the air.

A couple of the stewards spotted this though and were pointing out people. As for what has been said on here, I seriously doubt it.

Blatantly a load of rubbish!! Was browsing the Gas Forum yesterday and noticed a post titled "Is this the most fickle City fan ever"(on page two of their forum brfcforum.co.uk)and it basically hints that one of them is going to post a stupid post proclaiming to be a rival fan(Wonder Gas "although it has got me thinking, keep your eyes peeled"). Pathetic!!

I have only recently renewed my hatred for the Gas after their delight in our failure Sunday making their season....a Gas fan at work came in with his Rovers shirt on for the first time and was posting a load of rubbish e-mails twisting facts..ie "City have the Third worst fans out of all of the English Leagues" etc etc. Others waited for our coach to come back deliberately to mock and chant!

All Rovers fans seem to have a major chip on their shoulder accusing us of all of arrogance, being thugs etc when this is far from the truth..it's not our fault we're currently much better than them in almost every aspect(bar pasties allegedley!!). If they concentrated on sorting their own problems then ridiculing us when we don't quite make it then they may start to improve themselves..!!...They all seem to go out of their way to make up lies, exagerrate facts and the like just to reinforce their hatred for ourselves to portay us as the Devil of Bristol and them as Saints!

Archived