IGNORED

When Did Football Become The X-Factor?

TBW

Our fans are saying we were loud at Cardiff, Cardiff fans say our fans were shit.

Who cares?

When did Football become a singing competition? Yeah it's great to build an atmosphere but why does it matter to an opposition how loud the opposing fans sang? I couldn't give a shit how loud/quiet Cardiff are or how Palace are or anyone else, it's all about the points on the board and we're struggling in that department. There is no decibel counter league.

When did Football become a singing competition? Yeah it's great to build an atmosphere but why does it matter to an opposition how loud the opposing fans sang? .

We're bottom of the league, so most stopped going for the football months ago!

Are you one of those people who sits in the Williams stand and tells people off for shouting?

TL;DR?

OP: Why worry about how loud we were?

Reply1: Who says we weren't loud?!

Reply2: We were loud, in fact the loudest they've had!

OP: *sigh*

i understand that some don't like to sing or create atmosphere but why complain about those who want to and want to be loud to support the team.

• Admin

i understand that some don't like to sing or create atmosphere but why complain about those who want to and want to be loud to support the team.

In fact it has been shown in studies that singing helps to reduce the chances of developing depression so it can be argued that in our situation we should sing even more! ;)

We're bottom of the league, so most stopped going for the football months ago!

Are you one of those people who sits in the Williams stand and tells people off for shouting?

Oi! Keep it down sunshine.

A client of mine gave me a sponsor's ticket, so I decided to come here for the champagne, canapes and prawn sandwiches. If I'm not too busy filling up on the corporate freebies, I do occasionallly clap politely and shout "Jolly good show chaps!"

By the way old chap, are Hargreaves and Lansdown playing up front today?

It's mainly on twitter these fans, a lot sat at the other end of the ground as well, Birmingham were the same (and that really pi$$ed me off!) because although we weren't brilliant we out sang them with ease. Symptomatic of modern stadia I suppose! The only thing that seemed to spark a reaction from the Cardiff fans was when we started singing about the Malaysian links.

And the record I barely herd a little bo peep out them from their lot - other than those next to us!

All in all I agree with the point you make, who cares what other teams think... If our players feel inspired by vociferous support then it's a bonus

In fact it has been shown in studies that singing helps to reduce the chances of developing depression so it can be argued that in our situation we should sing even more! ;)

All day every day at work the youngsters have Kiss FM on. I can categorically state to whoever did that study,that I have never been so depressed.

Archived