IGNORED

Mad Dog Allen

TRL

Nice to see him as an analyst.

Chelsea vs brentford. Asked who is going to win.

"I am not impartial. I am a brentford fan. Brentford will win.

Ian Wright "I don't know where you are getting that from martin. Brentford had their chance.

Mad dog "Ian, I am a fan, I don't care about other teams, I don't care about Chelsea, I am a fan of Brentford. Brentford will win".

Nice to see a fan rather than a footballing media luvvie.

I am paraphrasing slightly, but that is pretty much what was said.

Nice to see him as an analyst.

Chelsea vs brentford. Asked who is going to win.

"I am not impartial. I am a brentford fan. Brentford will win.

Ian Wright "I don't know where you are getting that from martin. Brentford had their chance.

Mad dog "Ian, I am a fan, I don't care about other teams, I don't care about Chelsea, I am a fan of Brentford. Brentford will win".

Nice to see a fan rather than a footballing media luvvie.

I am paraphrasing slightly, but that is pretty much what was said.

top bloke and a bloody loon to boot. love this: http://thefcf.co.uk/2012/02/18/notts-county-sack-martin-allen-tribute-comedy-genius/13684/

probably two of the worst 'pundits' ever, itv football is shit

Football punditry has got worse and worse over the years. I agree these two are awful for what is a professionally production. Still like the approach he took to the question.

Anyway volume down andy townsend is commentating :(

Clearly living up to his name. Why else would they accept someone on the programme to make a statement that had no logical chance under any level of scrutiny than to attempt to add interest. Problem is it doesn't because the guy, as others have said, is a useless pundit. All Wrighty does is to add a smile a giggle and an ego wax.

probably two of the worst 'pundits' ever, itv football is shit

At least Wright had the guts to lambast little Ashley's embarrassing WWE emulating feigning of pain, injury and in fact any CONTACT whatsoever and of course Louise's misdemeanour, the BBC's gravy train pundits wouldn't have seen it unless it was one of the uncool teams.

Archived