IGNORED

David Luiz

TRL

He was booked for it at the time, so by the ridiculousness of the rules, no further action will be taken.

I didn't see the booking. Like you say ridiculous.

Lets hope he gets some of the same one day. Best stay away from dark alleys with Martin Allen in them. He didn't look or sound particularly enamoured.

The guy is also the least talented at the club; really do idea how he gets into the team.

If you have no idea why he gets in the team then you have a problem grasping football. He's not my cup of tea, but he is a very talented player. Can strike a ball as well or not better than anyone else in that squad.

If you have no idea why he gets in the team then you have a problem grasping football. He's not my cup of tea, but he is a very talented player. Can strike a ball as well or not better than anyone else in that squad.

He is a very talented player... But his positional sense is suspect to say the least and he has a habit of switching off. I think Rafa is right to play him as a holding midfielder and if he can overcome these two (small) flaws in his game he could be outstanding in this position.

Archived