IGNORED

Que Sera Sera Whatever Will Be Will Be

i hate you butler

looks pretty much nailed on to be going down, looking through some teams in that division there are a few decent days out to be fair. i can see Shrewsbury, Brentford and Stevenage being popular away days.

thing is though, its just our luck that Wolves and Wednesday come down with us and Sheff Utd and Cov failing to go up which will make promotion more difficult than it looks at the moment.

looks pretty much nailed on to be going down, looking through some teams in that division there are a few decent days out to be fair. i can see Shrewsbury, Brentford and Stevenage being popular away days.

thing is though, its just our luck that Wolves and Wednesday come down with us and Sheff Utd and Cov failing to go up which will make promotion more difficult than it looks at the moment.

Its genuinely quite shocking to see the teams at that level to be honest. I didn't realise PNE Sheff Uni and Cov could all still be there next season. They maybe names only but still have some pulling power i would imagine. Tuff old league that is looking like it could be.

mid table would be a result with the shite we got on the field next season

Its genuinely quite shocking to see the teams at that level to be honest. I didn't realise PNE Sheff Uni and Cov could all still be there next season. They maybe names only but still have some pulling power i would imagine. Tuff old league that is looking like it could be.

Doncaster and Tranmere have been looking strong lately, if Yeovil, Swindon and Bournemouth go up we will be in a tough league with a lot of travelling to do

Archived