IGNORED

League 1 Or Premier League...

Lew-T

I'm always City! Don't think there is another club in the whole world that I'd rather watch and love to support other than my reds! From the land of the West Country with pitchforks and cider. I love it!

Obviously it's a bad time at the minute, but nothing will ever stop my love for BCFC. We're all in it together lads and lasses, there is no easy ride with this club so we have go with the rough and the smooth. That's just the way it is!

CTID

I went to both Cardiff and Palace, yeh weren't great in both but we were hardly thrashed. Palace only beat us due to two set pieces and i didn't think the second was a free kick at all.

Home form can keep us up, simple as that....

we were outplayed/outclassed and devoid of ideas and no intent,to boot..the scoreline says the games were close,in reality three or four nil wouldv been more representetive of what happend on the pitch..get youself a double expresso,fella.

we were outplayed/outclassed and devoid of ideas and no intent,to boot..the scoreline says the games were close,in reality three or four nil wouldv been more representetive of what happend on the pitch..get youself a double expresso,fella.

You need to read the Hollowhead quote that's in another thread on here. Under the previous incumbent I believe we would have been given a right tonkin' in these two games.

I'm always City! Don't think there is another club in the whole world that I'd rather watch and love to support other than my reds! From the land of the West Country with pitchforks and cider. I love it!

Obviously it's a bad time at the minute, but nothing will ever stop my love for BCFC. We're all in it together lads and lasses, there is no easy ride with this club so we have go with the rough and the smooth. That's just the way it is!

CTID

More smooth please!

the goals we did end up conceding though were pathetic, espically Murray's.

Archived