IGNORED

Pearson

leadman

i wasnt there but listened to the game, every time his name was mentioned, pass is overhit or he lost the ball.

howard is a better player, get him in saturday.

fontaine, his mistakes allways end up in a goal against, his confidence must be shot drop him, we need a loanee.

i hope baldock his fit.

no win saturday were finnished

What disappoints me is that SOD initially dropped him (after Leeds) and I thought finally the Invisible Man had been rumbled. OK he had a decent game against Forest coming in for the injured Kilkenny, but watching the stream on Saturday, he was a big (or should that me small) part of our midfield being so ineffective. If KiIlkenny and Howard don't start against Barnsley (and SP plays) its going to be like groundhog day, same s**t, different manager (sorry "Head Coach").

Just got back from palace and I still can't believe how bad person was,

I can honestly say I hope he never plays for us again. We just don't ever look like scoring and are in desperate desperate need of creativity!

For a change didn't look that bad defensively although Fonts and Nyatanga were a little shakey. Just completely toothless in attack.

Pearson nor Kelly should be near this first eleven, for Saturday I'd go:

Heaton

Moloney if fit otherwise foster

Fonts

Nyatanga

Cunningham

Albert

Howard

Elliott

Anderson

Davies

Stead

Surely that eleven got a chance?

Yep, something like this for me too - maybe Kelly in place of Elliot.

That being said, Pearson has played some of his best games for us in recent weeks - although it sounded like last like he was dire.

What worries me more is that we now have an abundance of options in midfield compared to before, but no pairing look all that strong: Elliott, Kelly, Skuse, Pearson, Howard, Killkenny and Reid

Just got back from palace and I still can't believe how bad person was,

I can honestly say I hope he never plays for us again. We just don't ever look like scoring and are in desperate desperate need of creativity!

For a change didn't look that bad defensively although Fonts and Nyatanga were a little shakey. Just completely toothless in attack.

Surprised you can't believe it, to be honest

Pearson's been worse over the last couple of months than before - I wasn't a Pearson boo boy but wasn't a massive fan, with Kelly in there it looks like two of the same player. People have been saying it for a long time, Pearson is too lightweight, too slow and too far behind the rest of the team.

Pin that on his peg in the dressing room, I hope his poor performances spur him on to at least put in 110% effort regardless of ability, we need fighters.

Elliott had to do the combative work of 3 players last night and probably managed 2 and a half, not his fault Pearson seemed to be on a different planet at times

Archived