IGNORED

Depressing

Swindon8er

Went to Cardiff and Palace, we are years behind, the depth of class between the sides is scary, how we got 2-1's out of them I really don't know, thought we showed both of them way too much respect, anyone can beat anyone in this league on the day and don't see why we don't have a bit of a go, cannot wait to get this season out of the way and get rid of the deadwood and get some new faces in, no matter what division it's in to be honest. Tonight was depressing to realise how far we've fallen.

Palace never really had to break sweat last night to see us off, infact when they brought on Dobbie and Phillips you realised as soon as they scored again the game was finished as we looked like we were only going to score from a set piece. What i find frustrating twice towards the end of the game we had throw ins level with their six yards box and on both occasions we never had a player to throw the ball to and even had to go backwards to a defender who promptly paniced and then lost the ball. In fact the more I think about the game you realise perhaps we do belong in league 1 as the table rarely lies

Archived