IGNORED

The Dundee Job Has Just Come Available

RedM

There are quite a few "experts" on this forum who would know exactly what is needed and how to do it and when ...

...they've been doing it all wrong, out of the frying pan into the fire and all that, thats been the trouble and the current management has'nt helped at all. Should be a piece of cake if the rest of the ingredients are OK, but definately needs someone familiar with top shelf as well as middle management. Dundee has always been popular but could adapt a little and learn a thing or two from the Chelsea Bun recipe.

Done right, not half-baked, I can see the old Dundee rising nicely again & sitting comfortably on top of the table.

What they dont need is another fruit-cake taking over!!!

I think he might hold on for the StJ job with rumours that Lomas may get the NI job soon

Dundee are a much bigger club than St Johnstone. Dundee's gates are almost twice Saints this season despite Saints chasing second place and Dundee rock bottom. Not sure the fans would welcome a guy who played for their hated rivals United and managed their second biggest rivals St Johnstone.

Dundee are a much bigger club than St Johnstone. Dundee's gates are almost twice Saints this season despite Saints chasing second place and Dundee rock bottom. Not sure the fans would welcome a guy who played for their hated rivals United and managed their second biggest rivals St Johnstone.

Dundee have been shite for over a generation . No self respecting manager would take that job . Yes dundee are bigger than saints but that'll be because they are in a city 4 times the size of perth , better though , not a chance . Add to that that dundonians are all unwashed multi storey dwelling , thieving , sister shagging ,weird talking junkie inbred bastards makes the job ideal for someone like mark mcghee .

Dundee have been shite for over a generation . No self respecting manager would take that job . Yes dundee are bigger than saints but that'll be because they are in a city 4 times the size of perth , better though , not a chance . Add to that that dundonians are all unwashed multi storey dwelling , thieving , sister shagging ,weird talking junkie inbred bastards makes the job ideal for someone like mark mcghee .

I'm going to guess you are a Saints fan then Willie, ha. Cream rises to the top eventually, Dundee are arguably the fifth/sixth biggest club in Scotland and must get their act together soon. I mean even the Gas have only underachieved for thirteen years!

Archived