IGNORED

Wolves Fans

whale

Please never let us sink so low.

Fair play to them.. Forking out cash for anything in this day and age is a struggle, let alone funding the extravagant lifestyle that the majority of these jobbing footballers enjoy and then watching them putting in **** below par performances.

Been there before. Blackpool last season & Leicester this season particular highlights. £30 or a £400 season ticket commitment, why should we put up with just dire performances for those tossers to get into there posh cars & go home to their big houses. Sorry but I'm with those fans on this one.

If you're going to talk total shite, shouldn't FACT be in capitals?

No you don't understand. Its fact. He/she has stated so. There is no coming back on a argument when finished with a fact, capitals or not.

I'm sure Horace will get you up to speed with the nuances of the word fact on a forum!

No you don't understand. Its fact. He/she has stated so. There is no coming back on a argument when finished with a fact, capitals or not.

I'm sure Horace will get you up to speed with the nuances of the word fact on a forum!

I'll ask him when he gets back from chasing slugs...

• Admin

The point for me is that I will never hold a player responsible for being "not good enough", that is the fault of the various managers who brought the player here/gave the player contract extensions/continue to pick the player.

What I have a problem with is players who don't try to meet the extent of their talents. Which is a large proportion of our squad, particularly towards the end of McInnes', Millen's & Johnson's time here.

The point for me is that I will never hold a player responsible for being "not good enough", that is the fault of the various managers who brought the player here/gave the player contract extensions/continue to pick the player.

What I have a problem with is players who don't try to meet the extent of their talents. Which is a large proportion of our squad, particularly towards the end of McInnes', Millen's & Johnson's time here.

Yes indeed. Unforgivable, yet there are some serial offenders yet again raising their game for a new manager, after all too evident declining commitment for the previous one. Obviously commitment to the club, the shirt, and the fans don't feature highly in the priorities of these individuals.

SO'D might not be aware of the history of certain players but hopefully someone in an influential position at AG. who has seen what the fans have seen over the last 5 years, will make him fully aware when the time comes to discussing the possibility of new contracts.

The clearout of these players is absolutely intrinsic to the club regaining the faith and enthusiasm of the fans as we start afresh next season whichever division we end up in.

I've no doubt season ticket renewal for many fans depends just as much on action finally being taken to cull untrustworthy players from the squad as it does on the outcome of the relegation battle.

Yes indeed. Unforgivable, yet there are some serial offenders yet again raising their game for a new manager, after all too evident declining commitment for the previous one. Obviously commitment to the club, the shirt, and the fans don't feature highly in the priorities of these individuals.

SO'D might not be aware of the history of certain players but hopefully someone in an influential position at AG. who has seen what the fans have seen over the last 5 years, will make him fully aware when the time comes to discussing the possibility of new contracts.

The clearout of these players is absolutely intrinsic to the club regaining the faith and enthusiasm of the fans as we start afresh next season whichever division we end up in.

I've no doubt season ticket renewal for many fans depends just as much on action finally being taken to cull untrustworthy players from the squad as it does on the outcome of the relegation battle.

Spot on, good post.

He's ******* shite and shouldn't be here

The blokes an arrogant **** and couldn't give two shits about this club..... Fact

he's not good enough but that's not his fault, we signed him and continue to play him for some reason but he clearly does care about the club.

Archived