IGNORED

The Look-A-Likes

Brian Butterfield

I am always playing the lookalike gaem where you see someone on the street and give them their own celebrity lookalike partner, as i watched La liga the other night i noticed the stunning resemblance between Valencia's forward Roberto Soldado and Sam of the Baldock, i think you'll agree

roberto_soldado2.jpg

And you know what Baldock looks like, that got me thinking who else.

This got me thinking, who else...

ngbbs479a5adf78f17.jpg

A weasely Greg Cunningham if ever I've seen one.

steven-nzonzi_2070388c.jpg

And of course he is the spit of old glass knees Micky.

Has anyone got better past or present, I would quite like a look alike midfield, Cole Skuse also sometimes is the lookalike for a central midfielder, but that is for every other thread on this forum.

I am always playing the lookalike gaem where you see someone on the street and give them their own celebrity lookalike partner, as i watched La liga the other night i noticed the stunning resemblance between Valencia's forward Roberto Soldado and Sam of the Baldock, i think you'll agree

roberto_soldado2.jpg

And you know what Baldock looks like, that got me thinking who else.

This got me thinking, who else...

ngbbs479a5adf78f17.jpg

A weasely Greg Cunningham if ever I've seen one.

steven-nzonzi_2070388c.jpg

And of course he is the spit of old glass knees Micky.

Has anyone got better past or present, I would quite like a look alike midfield, Cole Skuse also sometimes is the lookalike for a central midfielder, but that is for every other thread on this forum.

You are of course 'avin' a laugh. That or visually impaired, which if you are, take a tip from me, find something else to post.

Anyone know who JASON EVANS looks like?? he's a bit of a twitter (failed) but he's alright, a lovely bloke actually.

# One Jason Evans theres only one Jason Evans!! #

Hi Gumbo hope you made it to the game today sat up there in the Atyeo surrounded by your deciples :) ...

Fame has spread to Moscow already - Jason Evans mystery man of the City

Your fan club at AG is gonna grow & grow, Youre A Star Yes You Are & I Know That You'll Go Far cos Your A Star!!

Tonight Mathew we all wanna be - JASON EVANS!!!!!

GUMBO BCFC LEGEND

Anyone know who JASON EVANS looks like?? he's a bit of a twitter (failed) but he's alright, a lovely bloke actually.

# One Jason Evans theres only one Jason Evans!! #

Hi Gumbo hope you made it to the game today sat up there in the Atyeo surrounded by your deciples :) ...

Fame has spread to Moscow already - Jason Evans mystery man of the City

Your fan club at AG is gonna grow & grow, Youre A Star Yes You Are & I Know That You'll Go Far cos Your A Star!!

Tonight Mathew we all wanna be - JASON EVANS!!!!!

GUMBO BCFC LEGEND

This is not a thread for Jason Evans, when I turn on the television, when I look at the newspaper and when I close my eyes all I see Is Jason Evans, please can we have one non Jason Evans thread about players who look like stuff. This is football chat not Jason Evans chat unless you have a player who looks like Jason Evans, I understand that the lads a talent but there are other things in life

This is not a thread for Jason Evans, when I turn on the television, when I look at the newspaper and when I close my eyes all I see Is Jason Evans, please can we have one non Jason Evans thread about players who look like stuff. This is football chat not Jason Evans chat unless you have a player who looks like Jason Evans, I understand that the lads a talent but there are other things in life

:)

You mean THE Jason Evans? ... oh yeah you must be cos we as all know.....

....Theres Only One Jason Evans .... GUMBO!!

Archived