IGNORED

S O ' D - Credit Where It Is Due...

Ian M

• Admin

In light of comments since yesterday's match that we could have drawn or even lost had it not been for Tom Heaton's saves, I would like to thank our head coach for his policy of playing a goalkeeper. It appears to be paying off & I hope other clubs don't become wise to this new selection policy in the near future :)

Having been at the game yesterday and seen the highlights again on the FL show, it seemed to me that none of the saves that Heaton made were anything other than routine - he'd have been disappointed to concede from any of those efforts.

So I'm struggling to see why some on here are so quick to be so negative and infer that we didn't dominate the game!

In light of comments since yesterday's match that we could have drawn or even lost had it not been for Tom Heaton's saves, I would like to thank our head coach for his policy of playing a goalkeeper. It appears to be paying off & I hope other clubs don't become wise to this new selection policy in the near future :)

Is this the keeper that some how knocks any shot up into the air or in front of him in the hope he can catch it second time? Probably not caught a shot in the last three home games i have seen.

Is this the keeper that some how knocks any shot up into the air or in front of him in the hope he can catch it second time? Probably not caught a shot in the last three home games i have seen.

My eyesight it pretty poor, but he's held on to a few. Anyway holding on to shots is so twentieth century.

Archived