IGNORED

Smoke Flares A Safe Alternative

RedTauntonian

I've been thinking, why don't we kill two birds with one stone? Say no to flares and smoke bombs, but instead take bbqs with us?

I can't find anywhere that says we'll end up in prison for this either, plus it will give the smoke effect and light effect(granted not as bright as a flare) and we can all bring some burgers and not have to pay the extortionate prices that will be charged, I'll pop to asda the night before and grab as many buns as possible with the whoops stickers on to. Problem solved!

I've been thinking, why don't we kill two birds with one stone? Say no to flares and smoke bombs, but instead take bbqs with us?

I can't find anywhere that says we'll end up in prison for this either, plus it will give the smoke effect and light effect(granted not as bright as a flare) and we can all bring some burgers and not have to pay the extortionate prices that will be charged, I'll pop to asda the night before and grab as many buns as possible with the whoops stickers on to. Problem solved!

Could still be dangerous though.....

Louis might get injured !

I like smoke and flares but saying that they are not allowed in stadiums and i would not recomend anyone trying to take them in to stadiums

Wolves = west midlands police and they are un-forgiving at the best of times, Guys/Girls Don't do it

http://alisongurden.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/smoke-bombs-flares-and-football-matches-likely-arrest-prison-and-a-football-banning-order/

I like smoke and flares but saying that they are not allowed in stadiums and i would not recomend anyone trying to take them in to stadiums

Wolves = west midlands police and they are un-forgiving at the best of times, Guys/Girls Don't do it

You can say that again. I was driving a light van on a dual carriageway leading to the M5 in the 70s doing 60 mph and the limit for vans was 50mph When West Midlands plod pulled me in and treated me as if I had done a murder. I was fined and had points on my licence. So all of you be very careful, they don't mess about there.

Archived