IGNORED

The Ashton Shake

Aipearcey

For anyone not understanding, it is an internet craze where for the first half of the 30 seconds, a masked or helmeted dancer dances whilst others act normally as if nothings happening. After the music drops, everyone is dancing (mostly), with extra people as well in most cases. Just silly...though this is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOKzr-UVN_8

Just to make the Gas shaky thing even worse, I had to look up wtf 'futsal' was... I've seen the word in the past but didnt have a clue what it was.... Its great to see we've adopted this great Portugese game in the uk ;) ... afterall, we'd never have come up with anything like it ourselves would we? ......

Oh wait a minute I seem to remember at school (freaking decades ago) we'd play a little indoor football game (usually 'skins' vs 'shirts') in the sports hall and we called it five-a side ... WTF was wrong with that? 5 A Side just what it says on the tin... but no thats too soddin British & boring I guess, -we need something modern & continental .... gawd help us, shit do I not like that name .... FUTSAL ... arghh, I fu**ing HATE IT!!! :grr:

To the OP,

It's not generally advisable to adopt the latest "hilarious" dance craze and try to introduce it into Championship survival home games. I hesitate to be brutal, but grow up.

...bring back the half-time streakers though!! .... 'dont look Ethal....' :)

who remembers probably the best and most famous of them from the streaking era? .... female rugby follower - E..... R.... ??

For something to be truly great it has to be our thing...not a take on someone elses. It's awful when people say we should sing other teams' songs but replace one word with cider or take blow up sheep to Cardiff or copy something a load of teams copied off Man City after Man City copied it off someone else. All the good stuff starts from something personal to the club and it grows. The way forward is staring us in the face.....the way forward is Jason Evans :chant6ez::dance::dance::chant6ez:

The advent of the Harlem shake is the moment when the internet turned from a useful tool for modern society into an evil tool of civilisations destruction. In the original script for Terminator 2, this is how SkyNet was created. Mark my words, this can only lead to giant Austrian robots stalking people across both time and space...

Archived